Signed Rugby Union Cards

Jacques

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacques
Hi. Collector of signed rugby union cards from South Africa.

I might be totally oblivious to the reasons, but I would like to know why there is such a lack of collectors getting rugby union cards signed? I see plenty of NRL and Cricket collectors doing this however it’s a struggle to find any rugby union collectors to trade with?

It’s quite frustrating, because I sit with good signed stock (thousands of cards) but no real active collectors to trade with....after all these years do I have to accept that I am wasting my time? Nobody else cares for a signed Beauden Barrett or Michael Hooper etc?

Any ideas as to why this is? Is it the cards or is it lack of interest in rugby union? Any collectors here that I have missed?

I just want to vouch for Jacques....he is a great guy....if you have any signed rugby cards to help him out make contact....

Hello Jaques,
Signed rugby cards really is only coming from getting produced cards hand signed is it not?
I have a bunch of Tim Horan signed cards from to 1991 world cup series.
I posted the cards off to him with a letter attached when I was 11 years old. He signed and sent them back.
My brother is in canada and coming home soon.. he says he has a stack of signed cards in a folder.

My son collects basketball cards and has just finished his first season of rugby aged 11. I am taking him to the bledisloe on 31/10 so he will see barret and hooper live who he already loves.
I would love to see what you have signed by them.

Cheers
Ned

Back
Top Bottom