Not open for further replies.

owen21

Panthers 1991
Real Name
owen
eBay User
roy2053
Hi,
Does anyone have any Signed Cricket Cards they wish to trade or sell. I am especially after international players but there are some Australian I need....

thanks Owen

Hi,
Does anyone have any Signed Cricket Cards they wish to trade or sell. I am especially after international players but there are some Australian I need....

thanks Owen

I think I have some in person autos lying around..... including arjuna ranatunga.... I'll just have to check and see if I didn't trade them already....

Okay I have Arjuna Ranatunga... and Ian Healy and Craig McDermott ones I am willing to trade (the rest I have are Tasmanian players).

What have you got that I like?? (Dallas Cowboys, Oakland A's, Twolves, Hawks and Blazers)

CHeers,
AJ

Looking now for Cowboys Oakland A's for you....would you be interested in Hand signed cards of cowboys or Oakland A's?

Owen

Yup hand signed is fine by me :) afterall thats all I am offering you! Just come up with whatever you are willing to trade and we will go from there.

Cheers.

Thanks to wolvesjr34 i was able to trade for a couple does anyone else have any lying around?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom