Signed cards wanted

COMPO

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ron
Looking for these cards signed . Plese PM me if you can help.

IMG_2772_edited.jpg

IMG_2773_edited.jpg

IMG_2774_edited.jpg

IMG_2775_edited.jpg

Hi mate.

I don';t generally give my contacts away to prevent them getting signed out so to speak, But i can advise the steve waugh card

just send it to the Steve WAUGH foundation (type it into the net), unfortunately though, the sig will probably be personalised.
cheers
E.W

Hi mate.

I don';t generally give my contacts away to prevent them getting signed out so to speak, But i can advise the steve waugh card

just send it to the Steve WAUGH foundation (type it into the net), unfortunately though, the sig will probably be personalised.
cheers
E.W

Never had anyone here say that to me when I have asked for an address..........we are small community here @ OCT so I would never withhold a TTM address if I was asked. What goes around comes around so one good deed will always see one repayed ;)

Also be prepared to wait a few years...

LOL, very true

---------- Post added 19-06-2011 at 09:24 PM ----------

Never had anyone here say that to me when I have asked for an address..........we are small community here @ OCT so I would never withhold a TTM address if I was asked. What goes around comes around so one good deed will always see one repayed ;)

RICHO, for sure no problem, via private email. A lot of contacts are provided confidentially mate, if they suddently get smashed with requests the tap soon turns dry. Greg MATTHEWS comes to mind with me.

Gday Ron.

Here is two I can help you with. This is the only May one I have but happy to let it go to a good home !!
I also have LARA "one day you will never forget" but need another Lara to replace this with to entertain the thought of it leaving my collection.

Keep smilng mate
Damian :v:

RON wants.jpg

Back
Top Bottom