Signed cards want list - Updated 8/3/2024

Massive update today.

If it wasn't a public holiday - I would be buying a lottery ticket - all 3 of this years tap n play signed by David Warner! All my Christmases come at once....

Hey mate I have all the heat u need exept McCullum and have all the renegades u need exotic winter, Ferguson, Beaton

Massive update today.

If it wasn't a public holiday - I would be buying a lottery ticket - all 3 of this years tap n play signed by David Warner! All my Christmases come at once....
Lol I saw that happening yesterday after he had already signed for me and I was pissed off because I only gave him one card thinking that he wouldn't sign more

How great would it be if he's finally turned a corner! I guess I'll find out at the Australian T20 training before Australia Day, presuming he's in the squad... :)
I spoke to someone else who went to Aussie training this morning and they said he signed anything and everything again today. That's two days in a row! Maybe an new years resolution from Mr Warner!

I spoke to someone else who went to Aussie training this morning and they said he signed anything and everything again today. That's two days in a row! Maybe an new years resolution from Mr Warner!
I was in Melbourne for the Boxing Day test and he signed everything for everyone (about 100 people there) and posed for everybody's photos.

I need the signed McCullum and nick winter please, and one each of the scorchers

Back
Top Bottom