Signed cards want list - Updated 8/3/2024

Shit sorry mate rushing and reading in between jobs lol

Anyone have anything to trade? Have all Sydney Thunder cards from this years set & a few others too including Strikers, Scorchers, Sixers, Hurricanes and some test, ODI, Southern Stars & T20 cards available.

Heading out to Thunder v Renegades tonight, sop will hopefully have some Renegades to trade too tommorrow!

Anyone have anything to trade? Have all Sydney Thunder cards from this years set & a few others too including Strikers, Scorchers, Sixers, Hurricanes and some test, ODI, Southern Stars & T20 cards available.

Heading out to Thunder v Renegades tonight, sop will hopefully have some Renegades to trade too tommorrow!
I have a Dan Christian card to trade...

I have a signed Ben Hollioake card from the Select 98/99 series.

How many commons from the 15/16 Tap 'n' Play that I require would it be worth?

Updated.

Anyone heading out to shield games & picks up any off my list please let me know. Sydney has no more shield games this season so any help would be great.

As always, have heaps to trade.....

Updated after the Sri Lankan World Cup game last week.

More added to my trade page too including alot of hard to get cards from De Silva, Ranatunga, Jayasuria etc etc.

Updated.

Knocked off a few Southern Stars and added the first International for the summer - Marizanne Kapp from the Sixers / South Africa.

Crossed off a heap of Southern Stars cards last night.

Added quite a few to the trade page as well.

Anyone have any of the new set to trade yet?

Back
Top Bottom