signed cards from raiders training today toty&cpoty

Nathraider

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
nathraider
Went down to raiders training this morning and got a few signed cards
The guys were looking sharp and were all in a happy relaxed mood before travelling to brisbane tommorow morning.
toungey thought he had better sign his toty in something that would stand out so he went and got a silver pen and signed the card. He gave us the pen and said keep it for when u get some other cards like that signed lol
nathraider

amf.jpg

raiders lot 1.jpg

joel.jpg

tongue.jpg

Wow - super jealous of the Raiders signed cards :D Are you travelling up to Brisbane for tomorrow nights game ?

Nah we wish :( thommo wouldnt shout us lol he asked us that today too at training

It should be a good game the boys are keen
Hopefully u r heading to the game mate and you can get some cards signed too:)

Nah we wish :( thommo wouldnt shout us lol he asked us that today too at training

It should be a good game the boys are keen
Hopefully u r heading to the game mate and you can get some cards signed too:)

Yeah i'll be there. Unfortunately (??) i've got seats up in the Suncorp Stadium members area so up in the stand and opposite side of the field. I'll be there in my Raiders colours though - I always get strange looks when we are there in the green! :lol: Looking forward to it, leave in about an hour!

Nice cards mate. Alan Tongue is one of the nicest people you could meet. Hopefully we ruin Hunt's farewell tonight :v:

Yeh its not going to happen...........lol.............there I have put it out there. Look for me, I will be the bloke wearing the Broncos Jersey............CYA after the game..........:)

Love the cards, but I love the optimism for tonights game. Look for me & the family in the second row eastern stand just off 1/2 way. All in Brisbane colors of course. :D:D:D:thumbsup:

sic signed Raiders cards mate, well done :thumbsup:

I was hoping to get Laurie Daley to sign my retro jersey at a Titans home game that Fox cover but didnt happen :cry:

Back
Top Bottom