Signed AFL cards?

motiv8dan

X man Auto on the way, who next?
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
Motiv8ion
I am newbie here, mainly for the NBA cards, but noticed this section, now I have a heap of signed AFL cards that i have gotten signed myself while at sportsmans days, after match functions etc most of them i have a picture of me with the player or a ticket to the event I was at for proof (I generally Ebay the player and purchase cards before the event so I can get them signed), also living in Melbourne makes it easy to get some.

I am a Geelong supporter and have a heap of Geelong signed cards I don't need plus various random current and existing players that if anyone is interested I can post up here for a look. Not sure if the autographs not being out of a packet makes it worthless or not, let me know if anyone is interested. Ill scan some

Hi mate, my brother's after some Gary Ablett, Joel Selwood, Tom Hawkins and/or Paul Chapman signed cards. Could you let me know if you have any?

Cheers.

Mate, a quick scan of what I have found so far, I will have more during the week, got to find the right boxes, most are behind glass, and the missus wont let me hang anymore stuff :), I will scan more during the week:

001mkw.jpg

The Daicos card is an old Scanlens in poor condition as you can see, but that is how I recieved off ebay, it was signed last year at a sportsmans day

The Brad Ottens and Andrew Mackie 2007 AFL Supreme Select cards were signed in the rooms after the 2007 GF win, the signatures are not that great, all I could get was a crappy marker, I was busy drinking with the boys at the time, great day and win.

The Marc Murphy card was signed this year in January at a sportsmans day, I have a photo of me with Murphy (top bloke)

The Ablett card I did find is signed to Daniel (me) as nearly everything I have had signed by Gary was too me, but the three are all 2004 Select conquest cards.

I have more and will scan more during the week, give us a shout if you want something you see.

Back
Top Bottom