Sideline Series - new horse racing collectible cards

Sideline Series

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hamish Sterling
COMC User
Sidelineseries.com
Hi everyone,

I'm Hamish and I design and publish A range of thoroughbred racing cards. We have several base and auto cards signed by some notable top flight jockeys.

My day job is working for several studs, trainers and jockeys so it has given me the opportunity to introduce cards to racing industry.

At the moment I have a very small base of buyers but hope getting on the forums here may assist me with insight to the hobby as a whole and learn from other members.

That's it. Website for anyone interested is www.sidelineseries.com

Thanks in advance
Hamish

IMG_20210429_112017_154.jpg

IMG_20210430_163842.jpg

IMG_20210528_105603.jpg

IMG_20210423_160602.jpg

well this came in from left field...
never gave horse racing cards a thought. great you found our group and most of all Hamish welcome to the group..

Having been in the collecting hobby for more years than I care to admit, I'll give you some honest feedback. Horseracing cards - if they do take off - will only ever be a minor niche market. Kind of like Major League Lacrosse in America.

Very nice looking cards.

My in laws are horse trainers here in NZ so will forward this thread to my wife. (Just, so she can laugh at me!)

All the best.

Not a horse racing follower , but great cards would be interested in the Makybe Diva signed card if they can still be purchased. Says out of stock so unlikely. That is a ripper looking card

These cards are amazing and extremly well presented. Contrary to above i think there is huge potential for horse racing cards and it appears this market is growing quickly according to the interest shown in latest releades.

Got to remember there is lots of horseracing nuffies in australia and alot of these cards are of historic events and hirses. Imagine how much pharlap cards wpuld be if they made them when he was around.

Regar dfless well done on not only the concept but the execution

Back
Top Bottom