Sicnarf's 8 months mailday

Sicnarf

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Francis
Hello OZCT,

It's been a while since I've done a mailday. When I had my first baby around February, i told myself that I will quit the hobby, but I was wrong! Instead, I ended up revamping my pc and making it more better!

My PC is all about Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan, and in particular only their cards in the 90's era. I tried my best to match the cards for both players but its quite hard but I did manage to do it on some.

Anyways without further ado, i present to you my new PC/pickups for the last 8 months. Hope you enjoy it and sorry for the bad quality pictures.

First up are low end inserts

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Next are a few inserts that I managed to match

5.JPG

6.JPG

8.JPG

had a hard time looking for the gold/orange acetate version of duncan...

next in line are some graded cards i've picked up

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

the following are cards from the 97-98 finest.

1st up is tim duncan cards silver embossed and gold embossed

14.JPG

next is kobe bryant bronze refractor

15.JPG

next is kobe silver embossed refractor

16.JPG

lastly and unfortunately was damaged is the kobe gold refractor (I'm thinking of having this regraded to just have a new undamaged slab)

17.JPG

(TO BE CONTINUED BELOW)

Last edited:
next cards is from the 98-99 bowman's best set

18.JPG

20.JPG

the kobe auto is non-ref but the timmy d below is a ref version

21.JPG

another early kobe auto

22.JPG

this one i had the ungraded one already but wasn't able to resist when the graded one surfaced in ebay

23.JPG

a few more cards i managed to match up

24.JPG

25.JPG

26.JPG

27.JPG

28.JPG

and lastly the big stuff pc cards that i have picked.

29.JPG

30.JPG

31.JPG

32.JPG

33.JPG

34.JPG

35.JPG

36.JPG

Thanks for spending time looking at it. Hope you enjoy it.

Francis

Last edited:
This is spectacular Francis :thumbsup:, love your collection of the 2 best players of their generation :wave: and btw I'm happy that I have contributed a little bit ;)

Awesome 90s stuff right there! Takes me back to when collecting was much more fun! Love the Linch pins and noyz boyz, but the titanium is one of my fav sets of all time!

I'm impressed at the number of spoiler alerts and inserts you managed to put into 8 epic mailmonths! Still love the autos most - especially the Topps Autograph Editions - classic stuff!

WTF!!!!

This is an epic mailday. What a great year, a baby and a bunch of awesome cards of two of the biggest legends of all time. Congrats man and well done.

Looking forward to the next mailday.

97/98 Court Masters is one of my fav sets ever.

So much quality, Noyz Boyz and Autographics. WOW.

Back
Top Bottom