ShueyGaffDarlingNat's latest Eagles mailday's

ShueyGaffDarlingNat

Eagles Collector & AFL Connoisseur
Real Name
Brad
O.k so over the last few weeks i have been picking up a fair bit of stuff for my PC so i thought i would wait till it all arrived to show it all off at once.

First up is this beauty. Special thanks goes out to Sasha for hooking me up with this one.
I owe you one mate.;)

2012 Star Wild Card Nic Naitanui Error.
020.jpg

One off my signature hit list. Paul Johnson Rookie Expectations.
Big thanks to Matt. You the man.

033.jpg

Another scanlens Naitanui card but this one i liked the number. 029...........................Pick 2/ number 9. :lol: You know you have issues when you start looking for excuses like this to buy cards.
021.jpg

Next up are some low numbered goodies. Special thanks to Adam for supplying quite a few of these. Cheers mate.

019.jpg

037.jpg

039-1.jpg

Next up.....Nothing is better than low numbers, like for instance a couple of 2's
043.jpg

041.jpg

Unless that is they happen to be number 1's
022.jpg

024.jpg

035.jpg

Now the last time i did a mailday i stood at 24 Naitanui's
Naitanuis.jpg

But as you can see i've been a busy boy.

Keep coming........

A little further.............

Nearly there....................................

Boom!!!!! Make that 34.
062.jpg

Special thanks to so many people who helped me out with these. I owe all of you guys.

Thank-you so very much and thanks for everyone who had a look.

As many as people would like to share with me. :lol: I originally said 40 but that will have to be corrected.

What can i say? I love my fijian brother from another mother too much to stop. (that sounds soooo wrong and yet i don't care) ;)

I have my eye on it but i'm being sensible. If it falls within my price range i value them at then yes if not then no. Time will tell.

What do you usually pay for them, if you dont mind asking?

Id hate to be a WCE supporter with you around :p

:lol: Oh don't say that George, us weagles collectors are a fairly generous bunch. As for the Naitanui's.......don't think it's in my best interests to publicly state my intentions. Wouldn't want someone to read it and in doing so put myself in a precarious position or bidding war on certain cards. A little mystery is never a bad thing.:thumbsup:

No they don't Jeff. They were released in the xl 2003 series. Each was numbered to 282 and were basically the second round of the draft.

:lol: Oh don't say that George, us weagles collectors are a fairly generous bunch. As for the Naitanui's.......don't think it's in my best interests to publicly state my intentions. Wouldn't want someone to read it and in doing so put myself in a precarious position or bidding war on certain cards. A little mystery is never a bad thing.:thumbsup:

Haha fair enough, theres another one ending soon also going quite cheap ;)

Back
Top Bottom