Showing cards and advice towards collecting

perth man

OzCardTrader
Real Name
bjay
eBay User
bjay0448
Hello
Fellow card collectors I have just started collecting and have now become addicted to it, so I just want to show you guys some of the cards I have so far from PANINI PRIZM 2015/16
Please show me what cards you have as well as any advice you guys can give me as I'm new to collecting basketball cards (eg,what is the best boxes to buy,what cards to collect,card protectors,card selves)

Thanks For your time

Perth man :)

image.jpeg

Larry bird 140/350

image.jpeg

Joseph young roockie auto
Baron Davis auto
Chris McCullough roockie auto
Damon stoudamire auto

image.jpeg

Cameron Payne 21/25
image.jpeg

Porzingis roockie auto
image.jpeg

Tony Parker 8/10
image.jpeg

Tayshaun prince 43/65 orange
J.j. Hickson 24/65 orange

Hey what a mailday you have there! And that Kristaps rookie auto boom that's a win right there! Probably my advice would be have a clear goal, what team, which player/s, low/mid/high end cards etc Or be like me and just blow all your money away on cards and get yelled at by the wife for living on water and cat food :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice start! I say collect what you like... If you like a certain player then chase them down... A certain set Like prizm for example go crazy on a few boxes and then start chasing down particular subsets or colour variants,

Collecting is basically what you want from it and obviously what you can afford to put into it plays a huge part.

But its always great to see new people putting up maildays so which ever way you go, remember to share the joy with the rest of us!

Thanks guys yer my partner is starting to click on its not as cheap as I say. But thank you for the advice appreciate it heaps guys. I have seen some bloody amazing cards going around on this site so hopefully I will have one of those cards one day.

And thanks again

Happy collecting

Dang - what a debut! Some real quality cards already! Definitely invest in some penny sleeves (plastic slips /sleeves for the cards) and top loaders (hard outer casing which you slide the cards into). Just make sure you get the right thickness.

Dang - what a debut! Some real quality cards already! Definitely invest in some penny sleeves (plastic slips /sleeves for the cards) and top loaders (hard outer casing which you slide the cards into). Just make sure you get the right thickness.

By anychance would you have a photo I could see to go by so I can go get some please mate ??

boom mate! Hey we are having a trade day with fellow NBA collectors this Sunday if your keen and we can point you in the right direction or answer any of your questions! Pm me for the details if ur keen

boom mate! Hey we are having a trade day with fellow NBA collectors this Sunday if your keen and we can point you in the right direction or answer any of your questions! Pm me for the details if ur keen
Yes mate that sounds fantastic to me will send my details now.

By anychance would you have a photo I could see to go by so I can go get some please mate ??

Based on the pics mate you already have some toploaders and sleeves - should be able to pick some up at the local card store or wherever you buy your cards from...

Very nice start to your collecting addition. Congrats on the Zinger rc auto and the Parker gold both awsome hits. I really like the Cam Payne silver too, if you wanna move it, hit me up. Look forward to seeing which direction you go with your collection, whether it be a player or 3, or a team.

PORZINGOOOOOOOD

Just find a nice player, past, present, or even maybe a future rookie from the upcoming draft, and try and get as many cards as you can of that player. I collect Al Horford because he's imo the most underrated center in the league, John Starks cos he's my fave 90's player, Willie Cauley-Stein cos he's my favourite rookie from this season, Walter Tavares cos I get his cards when I go into group breaks of new product with the Hawks looking for Horford stuff and I have dibs on Dario Saric cards.

If you need any help, just PM me!

Back
Top Bottom