Show something off

I will have to go something different....

I remember how excited I was when I picked up the Jersey with the gold logoman good memories!

All 3 are signed 2 are from 95/96 and the gold logoman jersey is 96/97

A little early for me post tomorrow, but I'll have to show of a few of my jerseys too then.

Firstly, a Charles Barkley UDA Autographed Rockets Jersey. This was one of the ones that were a redemption from a pull out of a pack, but don't remember which one it was from.

Next up, an autographed game issued jersey (not sure if game worn, but didn't come with certificate) of my player PC, Peja.

Those jerseys the players wear are gigantic!

Lastly, a Game Worn jersey of none other than Shaquille O'Neal, from his Magic days. This would look nice right next a Penny jersey. With shorts - I can almost fit both my legs into one of the legs of his shorts!

Ersk

@Ersk you are right that Shaq Jersey could have a good home next to the Penny jerseys!

I also agree those Game issued Jerseys seem massive and are great for getting a better perspective of the size of the player.... Pennies jerseys come down to my knees almost so Shaq’s jersey would probably be hitting the floor haha!