Show off your patches - competition

anthony.jpg

This is so much win. Are you holding onto it Andrew or tempted to move it after the MVP announcement or what are you doing with it?
tempted to move it - Funnily enough I have only seen 3 of them surface (and another half one)
1st - plain white patch. Sold for $210US about 4-5 months ago
2nd - Similar patch to mine listed @ $2,999 and of course didn't sell.
3rd - mine
4th - redemption on ebay right now for $999

tempted to move it - Funnily enough I have only seen 3 of them surface (and another half one)
1st - plain white patch. Sold for $210US about 4-5 months ago
2nd - Similar patch to mine listed @ $2,999 and of course didn't sell.
3rd - mine
4th - redemption on ebay right now for $999

Yeah that's the first one of those I've seen!! I'd be so torn - amazing card, amazing coin......amazing card, amazing coin... :lol: If I had the $$ required I'd definitely make you an offer!! GOod luck with the decision mate!

DAMMMNNNN... So may sick patches!!

Really loving the Brons that are getting around - thanks for sharing those @cscully2310 @King@James @karlsta26 @postgsl

I wish i had one to show you... :(
but this is the closest thing i have to a patch... ( or does this count ? )
We all start in the same position mate. I remember when I first signed up to the site and I would see all these threads and would really not have anything to contribute.... but it didn't take long before I had added to the PC. ;)

I will go through the PC and post up a few more later in the week but here is one that I already had a pic of. Cavs line up looks a heap different but those old Spurs boys just keep on going!

Keep the posts coming

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom