Show off your patches - competition

kiwi_in_melb

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
matt
ok guys,

I have a nice little pile of cards to give away.

What I want to see are the best patches Ozcard has to offer.

They can be from any sport (note though that the prize will all be NBA cards)

No logo or tag men just patches.

Will leave this open until 7pm Melb time 10th of May at which time all entries will go to random.org and be randomized 3 times with the person in spot one being the winner.

Here are a couple of mine to get you guys in the mood

Good Luck all

Thanks for the comp man!

For me, hard to go past the RPA in my Faried PC, just a nasty patch! :)

FD28D3BD-8679-49F4-BE91-96A24A3539E5_zpscwl879de.jpg

Oh, and this Rookie Year set... serial numbered #1/2 and 2/2 :)

A575412C-9A4F-4E3C-A5F5-CFB81F5A7446_zpskavkmmh6.jpg

oh yeah... and this nasty, nasty super patch XD
IMG__0018_zpsa48d8211.jpg

Last edited:
These threads are always fun, you see a heap of them in maildays but there's a lot of sneaky people with sick stuff they hide away in their collections.....

Unluckily for me, I don't :lol: and my best ones I have left after my recent sell-off are in my sig - good old bearded Kyle "coach give me no playing time" O'Quinn, so yep, enjoy.

IMG_7092.JPG

Last edited:
Great patches!!
image.jpg

Oh man, that is sweet!

Did you ever think of moving any of the Cavs stuff when he left for the Heat?

I know personally, my interest in Brooklyn KG stuff is near zero, I prefer to have current team or rookie year stuff of a player so I would've been tempted to move all the Cavs stuff, only to be deterred probably by low market value of people doing the same thing lol

Oh man, that is sweet!

Did you ever think of moving any of the Cavs stuff when he left for the Heat?

I know personally, my interest in Brooklyn KG stuff is near zero, I prefer to have current team or rookie year stuff of a player so I would've been tempted to move all the Cavs stuff, only to be deterred probably by low market value of people doing the same thing lol
Cheers! I actually started collecting Lebron when he went to the heat lol. I definitely preferred the cavs cards over the heat any time. I'm glad he went back now.

Cheers! I actually started collecting Lebron when he went to the heat lol. I definitely preferred the cavs cards over the heat any time. I'm glad he went back now.

All good! Yeah I'm really happy KG went back to Minnesota, but devo I sold ALL Timberwolves stuff (awesome auto's and patches :( ) because I didn't think he would! :lol:

I wish i had one to show you... :(
but this is the closest thing i have to a patch... ( or does this count ? )
I love these threads too! Its always nice just seeing post after post of amazing stuff! I know its not a patch but I do love this piece of sneaker!
Sneaker Swatchs #4 of5.JPG

As self appointed commissioner of the thread I'll allow it :p lol

great cards so far boys! keep em coming

Back
Top Bottom