Show Off Your LOGOMAN 1/1'S

warrick131

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
OK OZCardTrader I need your help!! With one of my friends I am compiling a photobucket tracking album of every logoman in existance to their rightful owners. This photobucket will have pictures of every logoman tracked along with contact information to the owner in the description. This would be an incredibly helpful tool and resource for player collectors and logoman set collectors like myself. All they will have to do is browse the photobucket to see if there are any logomen of their player, and if there are, contact the owner! It is very simple and hopefully will connect many player collectors to their most desired cards!!

So I need all of you logoman owners to step up to the plate and show off your logoman 1/1's!! You do not have to provide any contact information, I will include your OZCardTrader username in the photobucket image description. Besides Logoman 1/1's, I am also tracking:

Tag 1/1's
Tag Auto 1/1's
09 Ultimate Patch 1/1's
08 Artifacts Patch 1/1's

SO IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THOSE PLEASE POST THEM HERE!!!

This will hopefully also boost OZCardTrader popularity for all of the high-end logomen that OZCardTrader can contribute!!

Thanks,
Andrew

Here's what you'll find at my house:

00A1.jpg

00A1-1.jpg

00A0.jpg

00.jpg

00A1-3.jpg

00A0.jpg

00.jpg

And if I could add to my Photobucket :)mad: stupid Photobucket and their lowering of the account size...:mad:) I'd also post the Jason Smith 07/08 SPA Logoman/Auto 1/1.

Thanks! Yeah please post the Jason Smith SPA too. I already have all of those uploaded except for the Burke.

Hi Warrick not sure if you've already added this or not.

D.J Augustin Bowman Destination Tags Auto #1/1:
DJlogotag.jpg

What is Burke doing with a logoman!? :lol:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the whole reason I decided to collect 1 of each Burke. That's why I called it the "Why the Hell does he get a Logoman" Chase! :lol: Go check my original threads (by that title) ;) I only bought it because I was disgusted that he had a Logoman and Korver didn't...so decided I'd be the only 1 to own it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom