cp3graded0001.jpg

darkograded0001.jpg

HPIM0702.jpg

webber0001.jpg

lebronrcgraded0001.jpg

174470597_o.jpg

foyephotoshootauto0001.jpg

howardgradedrc.jpg

And my greatest addition to my pc this year!

SNC00104.jpg

what jack and nick said Normy, unbelievable mate!!! love them gold labels (9.5 gems) aswell as the PSA 10. anything under a 9.5 with the silver label is crap, espcially that MJ Limited logos :lol::lol:. Im dying that label on the Limited Logos MJ didnt read 9.5, then that wouldve been the bomb! i reckon bust it outta that bgs case Norm, and touch the REAL CARD for the first time ever instead of all this time touching plastic and claiming to have the card in-hand, technically its in-plastic not in-hand :lol:. nah on a serious note now, very very nice work there mate. wanna ask you a question though. How do you put away them graded cards and store em where you know the cases dont scratch on each other, etc.????? Cos i have one awesome "holy grail" of an MJ card incoming (god damn i was hoping it would be received Friday cos its online status has shown up as in the country since WEDN!!), so yeh was curious as to the best way Im gonna store it. im still an absolute amatuear when it comes to handling graded cards and takin care of em. cheers mate

what jack and nick said Normy, unbelievable mate!!! love them gold labels (9.5 gems) aswell as the PSA 10. anything under a 9.5 with the silver label is crap, espcially that MJ Limited logos :lol::lol:. Im dying that label on the Limited Logos MJ didnt read 9.5, then that wouldve been the bomb! i reckon bust it outta that bgs case Norm, and touch the REAL CARD for the first time ever instead of all this time touching plastic and claiming to have the card in-hand, technically its in-plastic not in-hand :lol:. nah on a serious note now, very very nice work there mate. wanna ask you a question though. How do you put away them graded cards and store em where you know the cases dont scratch on each other, etc.????? Cos i have one awesome "holy grail" of an MJ card incoming (god damn i was hoping it would be received Friday cos its online status has shown up as in the country since WEDN!!), so yeh was curious as to the best way Im gonna store it. im still an absolute amatuear when it comes to handling graded cards and takin care of em. cheers mate

I stick the BGS cards in a large team bag of sorts and seal it at the top, it stops them from rubbing against each other. All my highends, incl. graded cards are kept in a 4 drawer container in my room.

Yeah Steve you can get team bags that fit BGS cases perfectly. I have a couple for mine but just use things like open one touch bags etc for protection on the rest.

ScottE: Sick graded cards mate

Here are my graded cards. All pop 1 except the LBJ RC's & Augustin Blue

#/25
BGS1.jpg

#/25
BGS3.jpg

Topps photoshoot Blue
DJ199.jpg

Topps photoshoot Red
DJ200.jpg

Topps Chrome Red refractor #/5
DJ217.jpg

Topps Chrome Superfractor #1/1
octmail2.jpg

Topps Chrome RC
PC3.jpg

Topps Chrome RC refractor
PC4.jpg

Fair few graded cards there people! Havn't got a whole lot but heres what I do have...

2005-06 Upper Deck ESPN Ink #MD Marquis Daniels
grade004.jpg

2003-04 Ultimate Collection Limited #162 Marquis Daniels 24/25
2003-04UltimateCollectionLimited162.jpg

2004-05 SkyBox Fresh Ink Five on Five Patches #1 Spurs/Mavericks 03/10
grade005.jpg

grades004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom