Show off thread: 03-04 Exquisite

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
I think I speak for the majority of basketball collectors that 03-04 Exquisite is one of the greatest products to have been made so how about we have a thread dedicated to it? Show us what you have lurking in your pc :D

i love 03-04 exquisite! any minute now im sure im gonna see that beautiful Jordan LL, so ill post this quick before im outshined! my one and only -
MoWilliamsRC.jpg

hopefully one day ill upgrade to a Wade or James RC, but for now this is one of my favourite cards in my collection! :)

Gah! Must be a friend of the guys selling the 2 Payton foursome patches. I've offered very reasonable prices on them but the sellers think they are worth more then a new car
Two questions; how much is it really worth and is there any chance of another one being put up for sale in the short to medium term?

There is a premium on the value of the card because of the lack of sealed boxes in the market and the prohibitive price of opening one, and i believe the chances of another one being offered for sale in that timeframe would be nil. I would not pay $1,000 for it even though it is worth that probably because i can't imagine paying that sort of coin for a patch card, even with the number of legends on it and the great set it is from.

Back
Top Bottom