Show in brisbane - any interest????

I think there would be definite interest, especially if people know something will definitely go ahead and be worth it because:

A) There are often ideas for a show like this and it never eventuates so i think people are sceptical about the idea.

B) It is not worth it sometimes. No offence at all to the guys who did the last one at Mansfield and i appreciate the effort's of everyone involved but it was advertised as having more sellers and like it would be bigger...i turned up and there were four stalls at most in a tiny room with a few different boxes to buy (mainly 2012 champions) and some singles.

I stayed about 2 mins and then left. Thankfully i only lived 5 mins drive away but i can imagine that people who drive a long way may be pissed off to find that a few stalls. As i said, no offence to the guys involved, what they did was great, what they needed was others following their lead....it isn't worth if there aren't more sellers who are willing to be involved and who follow through on their promise to be there.

just deleted my message because it said pretty much the exact same thing.
i think the truth of it is tho that theres just not enough people collecting in brisbane anymore to make it a big event...

Yeah, i'm not sure if there will be enough people interested in coming to make it a big event. Like i said, hats off to the guys involved and good on them, i'm happy to attend a decent show if one can be put on. It just depends on if there are enough sellers and it is big enough to make it worthwhile and if there is enough of an audience for this to occur.

Yeah, i'm not sure if there will be enough people interested in coming to make it a big event. Like i said, hats off to the guys involved and good on them, i'm happy to attend a decent show if one can be put on. It just depends on if there are enough sellers and it is big enough to make it worthwhile and if there is enough of an audience for this to occur.

one way to find out i say...

Sonny Sen from APCS had a small trading card show at Capalaba last August. A lot of Basketball, Non-Sport,AFL and Rugby League. I sold everything I had before I moved back to Melbourne. I’d say he’ll do it again if he had the time. A lot of people trading cards too

Back
Top Bottom