Should I worried? (eBay)

Canada Post are the most useless postal service in the world. It took over 6 months for two Wayne Gretzky figures to arrive. Just be aware you will be waiting a long time.

I NEVER buy anything from Canada now

Never had a drama tbh. Most packages have turned up within 2-3 weeks.

Funnily enough I once bought a Vancouver Millionaires pick and cap off eBay and they too under quoted postage.

Their signature delivery options are stupidly expensive though.

Update:

Here is the solution.

I refund you back.

Please pay again with PayPal from A U.S. CONFIRMED ADDRESS.

I CAN SHIP TO THAT US ADDRESS AS LONG AS IT IS PAYPAL CONFIRMED.

YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS IS LINKED TO AUSTRALIA.

PLMK. THX KARL.

The COMC.com address won't be confirmed as alternative addresses aren't available to non-US paypal accounts.

So I've basically told him to ship to Australia, as that's what they offered, what they invoiced and what I paid, and that they are changing the terms of sale after payment has been made.

Hi there ,

Let me know were the buyer is from in Canada and I'll try find out who he is and if I can get it for you , I belong to a lot of forums in Canada and someone will know him or know of the cards ,
Jason

Still no response, so I just send this:

Ok, I have tried to be patient and reasonable.

This will be my final attempt to resolve this, as I have essentially followed the guidelines and it is you who is changing the terms of sale, after the fact.

Whatever has occurred, the error is on your part, not mine.

I have already paid your invoice, inclusive of international shipping, so you can ship to that confirmed address. If you need to use a more costly shipping option to include signature on delivery, then I am happy to cover the difference.

If you need to re-invoice me, to include this new shipping option, then do so BEFORE we progress with refunding the original transaction.

I you cannot, or will not, ship to Australia - despite advertising as a such, and invoicing me for - then the other option is to ship to my COMC.com mailbox in Washington, USA.

This is of course not a confirmed address with my Paypal account, as alternative confirmed addresses not available to non-US Paypal users. I have however, used this address with many eBay sellers, with no negative feedback. If need be I can show you a sample email they send me when they recieve my packages.

Again, if you need to re-invoice me, so that this address is stated on the Paypal receipt, then do so BEFORE we progress with refunding the original transaction.

Please bear in mind, I am trying to resolve this at my additional expense.

I hit up @AskeBay about this, and basically they said I can't resolve it with them, I can open an unreceived item claim. So ultimately unless they come to the party, all I can hope for is my money back.

Still no response, so I just send this:

I hit up @AskeBay about this, and basically they said I can't resolve it with them, I can open an unreceived item claim. So ultimately unless they come to the party, all I can hope for is my money back.

Is your COMC address one of your listed ebay addresses? As if you change it to your primary shipping address you can ask him to invoice you to that? Although it does just sound like he doesn't want to proceed with the sale...

Hi there ,

I had a few guys come back to me on hobbyinsider.net , I've been a member since 2007 and some have told me he is sketchy and shill bids as well , so far no one has called him out but he is apparently on there as well so hopefully he sees it .

Yeah its listed, I've probably used it for about 10 or so auctions where they didn't offer shipping outside North America, or they were charging $25 to ship to Australia.

dudes simply not trying to co-operate as you said you got a hell of a deal. take him and dispute it and make him get back feedback thats bs of him to pull out

This is what I will do.

I will ship to your US address.

It will have tracking. Upon its receipt there you will leave feedback to know it has been received.

I will track it to make sure it has arrived. Leave feedback at this point so that way I am covered.

At this point it is up to the address in the USA to get it to you in Australia.

Sorry for all this as I do want to get you the cards. I have had chargebacks and they all come from outside of North America.

If you agree to this then I will ship it on Monday.

Success?

If he really doesn't want to sell the card, he could have:

1. pretended that he mailed it but kept the card
2. refund you the money when you file a claim

Too many stupid excuses for someone who is in the business/industry. It's like me saying I am not sure how to put the card into a penny sleeve then safely slide it inside a toploader, so I cannot send it via mail and can only do face-to-face trade.

DMEYLVJ.jpg

:thumbsup:

Though in the listing the /1, /5, and the /25 were in one touches.

Back
Top Bottom