• Poll closed .

vc15jrich23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeff
eBay User
beefrey138
ok so this seller has 2 cards I want, this is one of them

2008 AMERICANA II AMANDA BEARSE MARRIED CUT AUTO / 50 - eBay (item 180266004970 end time Jul-19-08 12:45:00 PDT)

he has another up I want so I email him and ask if I pay seperatly can I just get priority mail (which is around $5.00 so i'd be losing $2.00 but I don't really care i'd rather get the cards in a couple days than a week) and he has a rude reply saying "DONT EMAIL ME I SEND AN INVOICE" but in the description it says "email him with any questions" it ticked me off :mad::mad::mad: now im debating weather or not to buy from him, obviously im a big Married with Children fan and want autos from all the stars (with inscriptions not just their name) so do I bite the bullet and bid or say screw it since he was somewhat rude when I asked a simple question which would have put a few extra dollars in his pocket in the first place,
Jeff

Don't bid and keep emailing him! Also get your friends and other traders to email him to get him ticked off! Also; make sure everyone asks the exact same question! It will be GOLD!

Tell me a question and i'll ask it for you! :lol:

I'd say yeah! give it a go!!!!

He may be a tool, but its something u want!!!

So I say go for it!

Don't bid and keep emailing him! Also get your friends and other traders to email him to get him ticked off! Also; make sure everyone asks the exact same question! It will be GOLD!

Tell me a question and i'll ask it for you! :lol:

haha! that'll be gold!!!!!!

There are a couple of other Marcy's and MWC autos released with Americana 2.....I like the David Faustino "Whoa Bud" inscription!

There are a couple of other Marcy's and MWC autos released with Americana 2.....I like the David Faustino "Whoa Bud" inscription!

yes but that is the only one (I know of) that she has an inscription so I can't decide

Thats just silly and is another season why I shake my head at their auctions, you follow their rules and this is what you get.

Just sit back and watch the auction end and then go to him "wow, can't believe it went so cheap, I was going to pay (insert double the figure here) for the card".

mate this is straight forward. you bid on it, then you wait till he lists another item, then you email him about that item. and like was said earlier just bombard him with emails. make ur subject line "id have paid double for marcy so suck balls u rude cu*t" that way he actually gets to see what you write instead of deleting it. man im pumped, im going to email him now!

no I ment shipped together but pay as single and use priority with DC which costs more than what he normally ships, priority usually takes 2 days ;) I like getting my stuff quick I always use 2 day priority if possible.

this is the email he sent me

Jeff,

all my cards end on Saturday's. SO, make 1 payment for both cards at the same time.

LET me send you the combined invoice ! DON'T email me!
I send all my invoices when ALL my auctions close at 6 pm pst.

thank u and good luck bidding

I email about shipping and stuff like that, the thing is I need that auto for my Married With Children collection and that is the first I have seen of Marcy ;)

No offence meant, but looking back on my younger days of watching Married with Children, I never thought I'd ever come accross someone chasing an Auto card of Marcy! :lol:

Like I said, don't take that the wrong way! I know why you're chasing it. :)

My input; buy the card, you need it for your chase and if the deal goes down smoothly leave him positive feedback saying something like...

"Card recieved/well protected but this seller is absoloutely rude with bad communication. Won't be back."

If you really want to get nasty, make it a neutral but I don't think that's necessary, your call ultimately. Reading that last reply, it doesn't seem so bad but he could have worded it better rather than throwing an order at you.

Anyway, hope you complete your chase! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom