Should have done this earlier

AidansCards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Aidan
eBay User
aidanscards
G'Day,

I'm still new here but have made a few posts already. Creating a thread in this section totally slipped my mind.

Anyways, I'm an AFL collector first and foremost but love to dabble in everything I can get my hands on.
Been collecting since I was really young, and was that kid who always put his cards straight into the sleeve and never took them out to play with them, haha.

That's enough for now.

-Aidan.

P.S: I'm a Freo fan ;)

hi gee you must be the only kid i have heard of who didn,t play with there cards .thats why i stopped giving them to the kids and waited till there older .hate seeing creased ,torn cards

hi gee you must be the only kid i have heard of who didn,t play with there cards .thats why i stopped giving them to the kids and waited till there older .hate seeing creased ,torn cards

Yeah I was the only one I knew through my pokemon, yu-gi-oh and afl stages. It was good too because when I was a kid I understood the importance of '1st editions', 'limited editions' and so on, no-one else really did so I got some good trades :)

Belated welcome!

Cheers :)

hi got one of my partners young kids the full set of one of the herald sun cards ,after being harrassed to get it little meathead swapped them at school for pokemon cards .used to give them old seventies/eighties kiss,afl,star wars cards to until i saw them laying on the floor in their room creased etc .don,t buy them cards anymore.

Ungrateful little shirts. I get that though, my little brother is a little like that. I guess you're either born to collect or you're not :p.

hi i just wish knew the value of those early scanlens cards .i grew up buying all those cards from that era rugby league ,kiss ,star trek,star wars etc and threw the wrappers in the bin those things sell for good dollars .i remember years ago seeing on ebay someone had kiss ice cream wrappers and a box it sold for a grand plus .when my parents split up the stepfather threw all my 1982 scanlens qrl cards out pissed major cause i had multiples of all the popular cards that sell for big dollars dooooohhhhh.

Back
Top Bottom