Sharky's 2016 Elite

Sharky

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
sharkysparky
Local newso had a box today so I grabbed 5 packs (I am yet to pick up a box so this is my first in person exposure)

Pack 1
image.jpg

Gold Blake Green

Pack 2
image.jpg

Nothing pack

Pack 3
image.jpg

gold Nathan Friend

Pack 5

image.jpg

And finish off with a James Graham league sensation (not the Graham I was going for lol)

image.jpg image.jpg

All in all I like the look of the cads this year the captains cards are really nice I hi k I will put a set together of this, the base cards would look great with a gold or silver pen autograph and not to bad for a 5 pack grab from the local newsagent pretty happy..

Those dud packs are expensive for nothing tho you would feel a bit bad if a kid drops 16 bucks and picks two duds (not that elite is really aimed at kids but they still like it)

Pack 5

image.jpg

And finish off with a James Graham league sensation (not the Graham I was going for lol)

image.jpg image.jpg

All in all I like the look of the cads this year the captains cards are really nice I hi k I will put a set together of this, the base cards would look great with a gold or silver pen autograph and not to bad for a 5 pack grab from the local newsagent pretty happy..

Those dud packs are expensive for nothing tho you would feel a bit bad if a kid drops 16 bucks and picks two duds (not that elite is really aimed at kids but they still like it)
I know what you feel. I only bought 4 packs of last year's Elite and only got parallels. Not even my team parallels.

Grabbed another 5 packs today on my way home (from a different newsy)

Pack 1

image.jpg

Run n Gun parallel Broncos more on this in my next post

Pack 2

image.jpg
Dud

Pack 3

image.jpg
Sharks run n gun

Pack 4
image.jpg
Jordan Kahu Young Gun 072/130

image.jpg image.jpg
Pack 5

image.jpg

Last edited:
Broncos Run & Gun parallel 001/100

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

BUT

This was the first pack I opened when I looked at the card after opening there is a nice crease on the bottom left corner so I looked at the rest of the cards figuring the pack must of been dropped or squashed in packing but the rest of the cards are undamaged so is this a production accident... And for it to be on the 001 card I feel really annoyed.

image.jpg image.jpg

Grabbed a single pack today in my lunch walk from the news agency at town hall station, got back to my desk and opened it up and all the cards are cornered...

image.jpg

How frustrating, they are all commons which I guess is lucky but that is beside the point,

This newsagency has taken the packs out of the box and are sitting in a rack on the counter.

image.jpg

I can only assume they damaged it in transfer

I am annoyed again 2 days in a row.

It's good that they put the hit in between the commons, so they act as a shield. Great hits

I was in my local "Guy Stuff" shop today and they had a freshish box of 2016 elite on the counter

So I grabbed a pack with my purchase as my fingers are getting itchy waiting for traders.

And inside was this

image.jpeg

Not bad I thought even if I have to get it redeemed, but then I turned it over

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

001/130

Now are there any manly supporters out there??

Back
Top Bottom