Shane Warne Hat Trick Signature

scottyjc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
scott
Did a bit of a cleanout at Mums on the weekend and found a few old cards sitting around.

I've got a Shane Warne Hat Trick Signature card (HC1), numbered 48.

Any idea on the price of these? I haven't seen a confirmed sale for a while.

Did a bit of a cleanout at Mums on the weekend and found a few old cards sitting around.

I’m going to have a guess and say somewhere around the $600 mark in mint condition and with a nice clean non faded signature.

I’m going to have a guess and say somewhere around the $600 mark in mint condition and with a nice clean non faded signature.

Yep quality of the signature pretty important, somewhere between $450 - $650 depending also on condition of the card which can also be variable

nice find, wish I could find one, like that, easy 600 depending on grade no light damage if its been hidden away, put it on ebay start at 500 see what happens, all the best mark,

can you post picture, mark,

warne fandb.JPG

Thanks for the replies guys! Hopefully the pic works, took it out of the plastic for the front shot, its safely back in now

yes nice card, I think Warnie had had a few when he signed this, but its still is a top card for a Warne collector, good find anyway you look, all the best, Mark,

there one for sale on ebay might be worth watching, started at 300, good signature, and seems in good condition,

I have a deal for selling one at $550 Once boarders open and can get over the Tasman. So round the 500 -600 Mark would be a good sale price.
Thanks Cam

YES there seems to be a few show up lately, still seem to hold price, be interesting to see how this one goes, will put a bid in, but no chasing, all the best Mark,

morning did you follow the one on ebay sunday, cheers Mark, 565 good sale shows there is still interest is this card,

Back
Top Bottom