Set chase and side PC update mailday...

skip20

The (un)official PC Showdown Special Comments Guy
Real Name
Skip
How's the silly season treating everyone? Just thought I'd update my side PC and set chases before 2016 rolls around to actually see what little progress I've made - hah hah Apologies for the errant scans - scanner is on the blink and acting glitchy for some unknown reason.

Will start off with some Court Kings Boxtoppers. If anyone has anymore or any of the 2009 / 10 versions /349 please let me know! They really are like little frame-able pieces of art... Something little bit different I suppose......

Most years I study up on the coming rookie crop (I'm in a deep keeper fantasy league) so most years I'll try to stash a few cards of some rookies whose game I like who fell out of the first round. i.e second rounders or undrafted. It keeps the hobby fresh and interesting for me and I enjoy following their careers. You all know I follow Spencer Dinwiddie but some of the guys in the past have included Will 'The Thrill' Barton, Nate Wolters and Jeremy Pargo. Nothing huge but just throwing it out there...

Nate Wolters - doubled up on the Elite accidentally....

Jeremy Pargo - handles and a dunking machine - fearless player and hustler!

Will Barton - Having a good year and yours truly called it early from the second round! *pats self on back*

The Dunk Champs Side PC which is on its last legs.....probably will be selling this up soon so if you PC any former dunk champs let me know and I'll see what I'm willing to part with.

Bryant EX - probably the nicest base designs of all time!

Dwight Abs Mem TOTT GU - with such a big jersey piece they could have done so much better with the design.

...did the FT line dunk better than Jordan himself. Who says white men can't jump?

...and speaking of Jordan, how about some Baby Jordan. With a nickname like that the hype was bound to take its toll! Great dunker though!

We'll finish by blowing this mailday up with some Dy-NATE-mite. Exquisite patch style....keep it classy fellas!

As always, thanks for looking and having a read. Comments are always appreciated. All the best for 2016!

Nice stuff as always mate. I like the Dunk contest winners PC idea. Were you after just 1 auto of each winner? The Nate Exquisite is awesome.

Very nice cards my friend. Always a nice variety! Can't wait to see the expansion of Nate Wolters Super PC :p

The Barton are great, he's having a fantastic season! Solid young roster in Denver with Lauvergne, Jokic & Mudiay

Great stuff mate !!

When it comes to random stuff, yes, I am king!

Nice stuff as always mate. I like the Dunk contest winners PC idea. Were you after just 1 auto of each winner? The Nate Exquisite is awesome.

I actually have multiple autos of every dunk contest winner (MJ excluded). Was looking to scale back to cards with to at least cards with a picture of them dunking or something higher end with them in the team uni they won the dunk contest. My cardboard inventory is getting out of control!

Very nice cards my friend. Always a nice variety! Can't wait to see the expansion of Nate Wolters Super PC :p

Don't know about a super PC, just limiting myself to rookie autos and patches with the second rounders concept.... Can pick up some pretty decent stuff I wouldn't be able to grab with big name players.

Will the Thrill! He's playing lights out right now!
Nice additions indeed!

Probably a good time to sell up...and then watch him develop into the next All NBA 1st Team sensation....... :-S

The Barton are great, he's having a fantastic season! Solid young roster in Denver with Lauvergne, Jokic & Mudiay

Definitely a few talented youngsters on the roster Gary Harris appears to be finally landing some shots too and Faried isn't exactly a veteran. There's young basketball gold in them there Rockies!

Cool Nate card!

That little guy has a cult following! Glad to have a nice higher card of his, overpaid but happy with it!

Back
Top Bottom