Set chase and PC mailday - including THE NEW GUY! 3 PC pearlers!

skip20

The (un)official PC Showdown Special Comments Guy
Real Name
Skip
Well if you haven't already noticed the NBA Finals are on... I'm guessing the one and only Jason Kidd might have retirement on his mind no matter which way the final outcome falls - so decided to freshen things up a bit with a young guy called Quincy Pondexter - really like his game and his attitude....

Up first some Big O inserts

Glass Cleaners /149
SAVE0679.jpg

Limited Trios Russell / West / Robertson #01/99 (JERSEY NUMBERED!)
SAVE0677.jpg

SAVE0678.jpg

Couple of random cards

Nate for the dunking side PC
SAVE0691.jpg

Lawson / Ellington Dual Auto #/99
SAVE0690.jpg

Progress on the Famed Fabrics and Famed Signatures (that'll be a lifetime chase!) set chases...

Drexler /599
SAVE0669.jpg

Olajuwon /399
SAVE0670.jpg

Magic /250
SAVE0671.jpg

Orsten Artis /899
SAVE0668.jpg

Willie Worsley /850
SAVE0667.jpg

Truckload of Kidd GU - GO MAVS!
SAVE0683.jpg

SAVE0684.jpg

SAVE0682.jpg

SAVE0686.jpg

Red swatch on this is sensational - don't have many Kidd GU like that!
SAVE0687.jpg

3D GU #/999
SAVE0681.jpg

Production Line /399
SAVE0680.jpg

Dribble Kings /299
SAVE0685.jpg

Certified Blue #12/50
SAVE0672.jpg

Tiny Archibald on card auto #45/50
His name may be Tiny but his signature is huge! One of the best sigs going around IMO. Nice looking card design by Press Pass too...

SAVE0674.jpg

Quincy Pondexter Mailday Debut!
Couple of cracking additions to get things started too.......

Absolute Memorabilia RPM /499 - sweet looking card and very well colour co-ordinated by pure accident I'm sure.... Bad scanner!
SAVE0673.jpg

...and what better way to start on the Pondexter path than with this absolute beauty! Thanks to Kiwi for parting with this beastly patch!
SAVE0692.jpg

...#2/10
SAVE0693.jpg

One of the rarer J Kidd autos in the PC

Stargazing GU / Auto #09/25 - at least the auto is clearly visible!
SAVE0688.jpg

........and saving the best for last.

I'm pretty sure it's hide-worthy..........

[hide]
SAVE0695.jpg
[/hide]

[hide]
SAVE0694.jpg
[/hide]

Oscar Robertson 10-11 TT HOF Auto - nice full auto #02/25

Thanks for looking, comments always appreciated!

Great mailday Skip. Its like looking through half of my sold/traded photos lol. Oscar Robertson auto is a sweet addtion aswell as that pondexter patch

Very nice mailday mate,That oscar auto is a ripper.Well done.

Great stuff. love the Variety. do you have a Trade link by any chance... i've got a pretty decent Jason Kidd if youre interested...

Awesome mailday Skip! Love the Big O and that patch is a beauty. Nice selection of Kidd as well!!

Great mailday Skip. Its like looking through half of my sold/traded photos lol. Oscar Robertson auto is a sweet addtion aswell as that pondexter patch

I guess for you it was more re-assurance that your stuff actually arrived! lol

Yes, that Oscar was hide worthy...very nice indeed.

...pretty sure that particular card design warranted a bigger sticker auto at the very least. Just wish I had more hide worthy items more often!

:woot: Amazing mailday again. Sweet Big O auto.

Cheers Tom - hoping your stuff will feature in my next one!

Nate Archibald Auto is one of the best autos ever :thumbsup:
Whole lot of awesome stuff mate :worthy::worthy:

I've got a few Tiny autos and this is by far the nastiest looking sig in my cardboard collection! Don't think Mr Pondexter is going to unleash a full sig anytime soon... :-P

those famed fabrics and signatures look like amazing sets to collect.

They are awesome looking cards and the famed sigs are all on card which is a bonus. Gonna be a big, long and frustrating auto chase but exactly half way with the famed fabrics although there are two which I've yet to even see!

Very nice Skip! Love the Tiny auto and the Patch is a killer!

I dare say my best patch. It might all be downhill after an opening like that though! It's like dropping 50 points on debut!

Very nice additions there mate, like the Robertson's and the start of the Pondexter PC! I have a nice Jones/Pondexter card in my PC, I hope you can find one too!!!

That's a wicked Pondexter patch you have! I'll keep my eye out for a nice Dojo patch in one of those quads and make a trade one day!

Very nice mailday mate,That oscar auto is a ripper.Well done.

Got pretty lucky with that Big O auto - as they say, better lucky than good!

Great stuff. love the Variety. do you have a Trade link by any chance... i've got a pretty decent Jason Kidd if youre interested...

I have a mess in my bucket but you're more than welcome to have a look - which Kidd is it?

Wow skip that was a great mailday!! Your right about that auto it is very nice indeed!

Won't see too many autos like that anymore! Definitely a dying breed - on card, legible and outstandingly pleasing to the eye. Chalk another one up to the old school!

Gotta agree on the "tiny" auto it looks great. Nice Big O auto too Skip :v:

I see you might be starting to appreciate this whole 'autograph' concept - lol Hardly an insert in sight!

Awesome mailday Skip! Love the Big O and that patch is a beauty. Nice selection of Kidd as well!!

One problem with collecting J Kidd - since he's played 500 season he has an absolute truck load of cards to collect!!!!! Limiting it to GU and autos doesn't help at all!!!!!!!! lol

Your mail is always fun to look at. Always a nice assortment. Congrats keep it up. Do work baby!

Your mail is always fun to look at. Always a nice assortment. Congrats keep it up. Do work baby!

Not sure my lack of dedication and focus is a good thing - but at least the variety keeps it interesting!

BOOM!! that orob is fricken EPIC!! i want one!!

Based on your PC - I'm sure you could afford several mate!

Back
Top Bottom