PSA Grading Group Submissions

nissangtr35

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Laine
Hi All,

@graham has kindly allowed me to post in the forum about the monthly PSA Grading Group Submissions I have been running for the past year or so. Up until now we have predominately managed them through our Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/441639589582027/) which you are all more than welcome to join, but for those who aren't on Facebook, then from this month onward I will also be running a submission post here so the good people of OZCT can also join in the fun! A few members here have been involved before and can attest that I'm not too dodgy ;)

The basic process is as follows:
  1. Send me your cards (address is in the attached PDF)
  2. Fill out the submission form for any cards over $99US in raw value (link to the file is in the attached PDF)
  3. I'll process the group submission and send the cards to PSA
  4. PSA will grade the cards and return them to me
  5. Once they are back with me payment will be due then I will post your newly slabbed cards back to you
The attached PDF has all the details that you will need to read before submitting cards to me for grading. It also includes the prices for each grading category as PSA charge based on card value. Example prices include $16.50AU for cards valued under $99US, $32.50AU for cards valued under $500US and $95AU for cards valued at under $1000US. These costs include postage from me to PSA, grading, and return postage. Turnaround times on grading vary and our outlined in the attached PDF as well. You can also send your cards for autograph authentication and grading by PSA as well. If we get enough interest we may do a memorabilia autograph authentication submission too but that will be completely separate.

If you are interested please indicate this below and let me know what cards you are looking to send (via PM is also fine for this). Cut off date for cards to be with me is by the end of the day on Friday 13th September. I will prep the submission over the weekend and send them off to PSA on Monday 16th September.

If you have any questions after reading the attached please let me know.

Cheers

Laine

Attachments

• PSA Group Submission Information pdf.pdf
    236.1 KB · Views: 430
Submission status for all active orders is shown below. This is current as 28th February 2020. Any questions please let me know.

200228.png

Last edited:
Hey nissan, do you know if psa reslabs and relabels an incorrectly graded card? If they do could i include a card that needs to be correctly labelled into your submission service?

Hey nissan, do you know if psa reslabs and relabels an incorrectly graded card? If they do could i include a card that needs to be correctly labelled into your submission service?
Yes they do so I can definitely include that in the submission. I'm doing it at the moment for a coupe of cards in the submission we just sent but I beleive it is free, just need to pay postage.

Cool thanks. Card is sitting in mymallbox in the US. Will contact you if I get them shipped to oz before your submission deadline.

For anyone interested in being a part of this upcoming submission, cards need to be with me by Friday so they can be packaged and sent out on Monday.

Hi nissangtr35, love to send some cards for PSA but I cant get it in this month. Will you do one next month?

Thanks in advance

Cards are at PSA for those who sent in this submission. Just waiting for them to start processing which should be tomorrow I hope. Will post further updates here as they are available!

Hi nissangtr

I also have some re-casing needs. A couple cracked and one that is a very very old label. Can I send those through too?

thanks

Hi nissangtr

I also have some re-casing needs. A couple cracked and one that is a very very old label. Can I send those through too?

thanks
Yep that's not a problem. Just send them through and let me know which ones need which service.

NissanGTR,

I have just sent you some cards that I want to go to PSA via Aust. Post today. Hopefully it'll make the cut-off.

Thanks in advance,
James

Back
Top Bottom