SEP 2012/13 Redemptions

I redeemed one December last year, but the address on the back of the card then forwards it on to another place. Can’t remember exactly where it went though sorry

I'm glad I came across this thread as I had the same question and thanks for the tip that Cardzone are the people that now fulfil the redemptions.

I got in touch with Cardzone today and their response was to mail the redemption cards via registered mail to:

Card Zone
169 Peel Street,
NORTH MELBOURNE, VIC, 3051

and include a "self addressed prepaid REGISTERED ENVELOPE" along with the cards. I got three redemption cards in my box (two sigs and the Watson shirt card!) so I'm glad I can redeem them!

I'm glad I came across this thread as I had the same question and thanks for the tip that Cardzone are the people that now fulfil the redemptions.

I got in touch with Cardzone today and their response was to mail the redemption cards via registered mail to:

Card Zone
169 Peel Street,
NORTH MELBOURNE, VIC, 3051

and include a "self addressed prepaid REGISTERED ENVELOPE" along with the cards. I got three redemption cards in my box (two sigs and the Watson shirt card!) so I'm glad I can redeem them!

A little hint..

Do not write on the back of the redemption cards as it asks. Simply put into a top-loader/team bag and write your details on this. It just makes everything look a little cleaner unless of course you really don't care.

Happy collecting
Damian

Back
Top Bottom