Motor Sport Senna the DVD - a must watch!

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

I know there are a few motor sport buffs here but I wanted to highly recommend the DVD "SENNA" which i watched tonight.

I was a fan of his and followed him up until his death in 1994 (seems so long ago) and i would recommend any sports fans to check it out. Some of his driving skills shown and the behind the scenes footage including the day he died and other accidents shown in the footage is very interesting to watch!

RIP Ayrton! Gone but not forgotten!

62.jpg

Cheers
Matt

Definitely on my must-see list from 2011 Matt, I have heard nothing but great reports from all who have seen it.

Definitely on my must-see list from 2011 Matt, I have heard nothing but great reports from all who have seen it.

Have to say I really enjoyed it. Some of his driving was insane, the more it rained the better (and quicker) he got!

I loved the dual between him and Prost but the one thing that stood out was how involved he was in the sport. There is one scene where there is a major accident in practice where he races over to the site, half way around the track to watch first hand how the driver was cared for and to see for himself what the sport could do to you.

I actually watched parts of it twice. You can almost see in his face at the start of the race that claimed his life, that there was something not right. Its almost like he knew what was to come!

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom