Selling Pokemon cards and Dragonball Z tazos

ant_man

OzCardTrader
Real Name
anthony
If any one is interested in buying some pokemon cards from the first two series and dragon ball z tazos, let me know which numbers you are after as I have millions of them and I am wanting to sell them to people who are interested in collecting them. I do have holofoils, fluros and golds so dont hesitate to ask

how much are you looking at? and how many pokemon cards and dbz dizks are there, I only want ones from series 1 for both cheers

i honstly have millions and if you send a list of the items you are after ill let you know how many of them i have for you and then we will come up with a price together, im not really sure what they r going for and i'd like to be fair

G'day,
Dbz Dizks - Preferably a whole set of series 1 and any fluros/golds
Pokemon Cards - Base Set any from that series that you have and any promo cards

i just sold my fluro and gold to some1 else, but i do still have the normal tazos. i have numbers 1,2,2,2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 7, 9, 10,11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29,30, 31, 31,32,34,35,36,37,39 (in total 36 tazos) how much would you pay for these in total??

as for pokemon cards i have a holofoil nidoking, holofoil clefairy, holofoil poliwrath, holofoil alakazam, holofoil hitmonchan, holofoil pinsir, holofoilflareon, holofoil mewtwo. then three promo cards articuno, dragonite and mewtwo. i also have the mew legendary card. how much will you offer for these aswell?? cheers

i do have more cards and more holofoil cards in the jungle series ect

Back
Top Bottom