For Sale SELLING MY ENTIRE COLLECTION Cards & Memorabilia (Updated 20/04/21)

I've started a list up the top of this thread with no photos but I can provide photos if needed. I have also added two new listings with photos down the bottom, one of them being a pair of game issued/used? shoes.

I'm using lower prices from both Beckett and Ebay for most cards but happy to negotiate.

I will be listing more as the night goes and more into the weekend.

Updating my list and adding some more rare auto cards, I can get photos for you upon request.

I have also added a link to my original mailday thread from 2011 for the Ewing PSA DNA signed jersey, the full story and more photos can be found there.

If you keep posting things for sale in the comments rather then the main post, it should let you keep uploading photos I think.

hey mate is this is still around - 2003-04 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition Authentic Signatures On Card Auto $360

Do you still have these?

09-10 SP Game Used 4 on 4 Fabrics Ewing/Reed/Olajuwon/Chamberlain/Parish/Malone/Robinson/Laimbeer (Jersey Number) with COA #33/99 $75

09-10 SP Game Used 4 on 4 Fabrics Ewing/Reed/Olajuwon/Chamberlain/Parish/Malone/Robinson/Laimbeer with COA #11/65 $75

Back
Top Bottom