Selling cards on US eBay

Brian Lee

Brian
Real Name
Brian
hi guys, just wondering how you set the shipping options when selling on US eBay. Their options seem to be fixed. They force me to put in US Shipping method, the only available ones for item from outside US are standard, economy or expedited.

I also cannot set my own shipping method on the international shipping. What I am trying to do is set it to $15 to cover International Registered Post. This brings up another question... does the Registered Post actually protect me from PayPal claims?

I hate hot Auspost has upped the price on all their registered services, it now costs 13.20 and they dont even track. Can someone please help answer these questions? thanks.

Just use Regular Post and set your price. Be very clear in your text for your item on what types of shipping you offer and for them to request the type they want at checkout so you can adjust it for them.

I have added it in my description but the dropdown in the shipping section does not allow me to put anything like Registered Postage in... they have very a limited set of values, mainly USPS services.

Back
Top Bottom