selling card

nike1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
so im trying to sell a card on here,
member messages me saying he'll buy but ive got to send first according to forum rules etc etc etc,

exactly what security does this give me? i dont see how im not going to possibly get scammed,

any advice or insight would be useful?

(i cant find these forum rules anyway...)

again thanks,

i think i just didnt appreciate being told i have to send first, dealing on other various forums that just scream's "im going to scam you" , have fallen victim to that (being scammed).. will be interesting to see if the user still wants the card haha,

again thanks,

i think i just didnt appreciate being told i have to send first, dealing on other various forums that just scream's "im going to scam you" , have fallen victim to that (being scammed).. will be interesting to see if the user still wants the card haha,

I totally understand your hesitation, but assuming they have a positive feedback on here, you can be pretty certain you wont be scammed. There are way too many good people on here for that to happen, and the scammers get weeded out REALLY quickly.

guys, please note the BOLD section

a) Members with less than 10 feedback on OzCardTrader MUST SEND FIRST unless the person can provide references from other trading websites and/or eBay with trading card history to the satisfaction of the member they are trading with.

So the rule is not necessarily hard and fast it is about any buyer feeling comfortable with sending their hard earned to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom