Selling advice needed.

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sean
eBay User
Going to start moving on some of my 1970's scanlens cards.
Have full sets from a number of years plus quite a few extras. Card condition would range from fillers to excellent but a lot more fillers than excellent.

Have had a look through the wanted section and there is obviously some demand for them just not sure how to do it.
Am I better off offering them as a full year set, team set by year, individually or some other way.
If I was to offer them as sets (year or team) am I better off putting the sets together with lower grade cards and offering the higher grade cards individually.
May even consider trading for similar value cards that might be easier to sell outright
Im in no real rush to get rid of them so any advice will be welcome.

Hey Sean,

Good questions, but its almost like asking how long is a piece of string.

If it was me and it sounds like you have a stack of them I would probably try selling full sets at first and if you don't have any luck then move to team sets, although some teams are unlikely to sell but some will probably get you a bit more than others.

I like the idea of putting sets together with lower grade cards and selling higher grade individually.

It is tough but I think moving a bulk lot will save you time and effort especially if they are fair / poor.

Good luck,

Ross

Hey Sean,

Good questions, but its almost like asking how long is a piece of string.

If it was me and it sounds like you have a stack of them I would probably try selling full sets at first and if you don't have any luck then move to team sets, although some teams are unlikely to sell but some will probably get you a bit more than others.

I like the idea of putting sets together with lower grade cards and selling higher grade individually.

It is tough but I think moving a bulk lot will save you time and effort especially if they are fair / poor.

Good luck,

Ross
I agree with you Ross, I am always interested in buying cards if you want to talk turkey Sean.

Sean,
Sell sets whole definately as all the work is done. Then sell off the spares as incomplete team sets or singles. I'd be interested in some when you are ready to move them on. Gimme a message when ready

Back
Top Bottom