Sellers sending via regular post!!

Lovecardboard

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Anina Calvert
I've bought from serval collectors on ozcard trader so far and I haven't yet had anything arrive! I know a few are in transit coz the couple good sellers less my worries by registering the mail where as I've just found out the other sellers have sent regular!! Isn't there rules that bind everyone to send in a padded registered envelope? Either way I'm not sure what to expect other than I just have to hope the cards I bought arrive as they should! Uggh

you get the postage you paid for...
a week seems like standard wait time these days, so i wouldnt start to worry until at least a few days after that. and even then, stuff usually turns up eventually.

Well I always send to buyers registered it's a safety net for both parties so why wouldn't anyone want that! I guess it's the risk you take online trading which I'm feeling like I might give away in the circumstances there's too many things that van come of!

Well I always send to buyers registered it's a safety net for both parties so why wouldn't anyone want that! I guess it's the risk you take online trading which I'm feeling like I might give away in the circumstances there's too many things that van come of!

whats the issue? pay for registered and thats what youll get.

Not I don't trust ozcardtraders for I haven't had a bad experience just yet but I've sold more than I've bought on here and every send I never ask do you want regular coz I want them to get everything safely! The real worry seems to be the few extra dollars for the registration everyone is worried about but for me it's not a question!

I'm positive I'll get the cards that's not my main worry the trust part for the postage system isn't completely awesome as we know so I thought everyone in their right mind would send registered coz we are dealing with money and other peoples cards so I thought registered would of been the only option in the right mind!

I paid for the cards the card was $$$ dlvd as advertised an so I learnt it was sent regular!! Misunderstanding maybe?

more of a lack in communication. just be sure to specify you want registered.
registered is the way to go, but if im buying a card for under $5, im not about to spend $6 on postage...
maybe ive been lucky, but in hundreds of deals (most using regular mail), ive never had something not turn up.

maybe ive been lucky, but in hundreds of deals (most using regular mail), ive never had something not turn up.

I second this. Never ever had reg post not arrive. If someone says theyve had multiple cards not arrive in close succession, that normally rings alarm bells to me. Not for Aus post, but the buyers integrity.

It all depends on where they're sending from and where it's going to. Metro to metro is generally pretty reliable time-wise. Metro to country, country to metro, country to country .... generally slow. When i say metro, i mean state capitals. Even then, mail to Canberra is often slower.

Unless its agreed prior to posting everything goes out regular mail (with the exception of high end) and ill echo whats mostly been said here I have never had a regular post bubble mailers vanish,

I have had a parcel take 16 days to get delivered to me once just because aus post was slow, actually I think it ma have been one of the few purchases I have made from @bigrob2307

Back
Top Bottom