Selects double standards

BSselect

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John hill
So let me start this off with a quote that select throws out each release “We want as much Stock in collectors hands as possible” do we think this is true? After some info came to light I don’t think they care.
How many people had orders cancelled for being flippers or fraudulent activity? Heaps
Yet the owners of select are doing the exact same thing in flipping boxes for $500 plus
I didn’t realise there was more than 1 owner or shareholder of select but there are. And at least 1 that I know of is still selling boxes of optimum on eBay with 21 boxes currently sold and who knows how many more to come. This same eBay seller also won’t allow pickup even if you live close by, I guess doesn’t want people who may recognise him.

Ebay account fr375920 is Gareth edwards who from all reports is a select owner currently sold 11 boxes plus previous releases all above RRP

EBay account lales5164 recently changed name to dolphin69-8 this is Frederick withero now not sure if this person is an owner but is friends with Gareth edwards and Andrew neophitou who is an owner of select from what I have been told, and are all friends as confirmed in this article from when Shane Warne passed, currently sold over 20 boxes with more listed.
https://investgenius.suaramasa.com/...m-Hall-reveals-final-meal-act-generosity.html

Now you might say well if they are owners then they should get boxes, well yes possibly but flipping them for $500 plus goes against everything select preach.
And what about the people running legit businesses who have propt select up for years buying release after release even when they struggled to sell it, they can no longer get any stock, looks like greed has taken hold of this hobby and the fish is rotting at the head, I really hope grant Copley hasn’t given this behaviour the green light, if he has well the sooner select lose there license the better.
I think collectors deserve to know what’s going on and I’m sure everyone will have a different opinion on all of this.
DOUBLE STANDARDS

Also anyone noticed how much product one certain breaker seems to have access to.... over 10% of total run of brilliance? Guess that's what happens when your mates with people who work at Select?

Back
Top Bottom