Selected Certified Box Giveaway

As a North supporter I can't go past this piece that takes pride on the wall. Will be there watching him break the all time record this weekend!

image.jpeg

I've only really started collecting this year, so no signed cards or guernsey, so instead I'll put up my first ever Box Hit, my Teamcoach Starwild card.

photo.jpg

Whilst these two cards are beaten up, they represent my childhood and what started me collecting! Loved the chewing gum you used to get in the Strimrol cards :) Had to send them via snail mail to St Kilda to get the autographs too.

_20160727_210226.JPG

This was a card I got when I was a child. I through it was the rares and best card. I was so excited when I got this and when my children open cards they get very exciting when they come around a nice card or one of their favourite players.

14696922761631550033668.jpg

Just about to send these bad boys off to Select! Can't wait to see how the patches look (hoping to eventually have a Red, White and Black one, but part of the logo would be even cooler!)

What is even COOLER though, if the photos are anything to go by, the Guernsey being used is from our game against Hawthorn last season, which fell on my birthday!

NuNvEMJ.jpg

So hard to choose one card, so I will just go with the first Geelong auto from the Select series that really got me addicted to collecting. One of my favourite players of all time.
1994 Select AFL Football Signature #S12 Garry Hocking - Front.jpg

20160731_214906.jpg

Mine is my personal memorabilia from my footy days was up to 180 games before my ACL went last year missing my footy and my mates :(

This is my pride and joy. Cost me a small fortune to create. I bought just before the drug scandal so everything was heavily priced. Still don't care as it looks amazing in my cave

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom