Select "Treasure Trove" Cases

Welcome to your 9 boxes of Select 2014 Champions!

I'm sure someone like Steve Wang who has a lot invested in old Select stock loves seeing Select undercut him...on stock he could be selling.....

I remember about 7-8 years ago they did a deal for the card shops on returned newsagency stuff. I got about 40 boxes of opened repacked 2006 champions for $20 a box of the guys at Al's Cards. Scored about 7 WC predictors so I was pretty happy. There were even some packs that had been opened and resealed with sticky tape. Those cheeky little newsagency staff.

I’ve been given the green light by the boss to buy one of these. But undecided at this stage. As I’m really only a Hawks collector I’m not so sure it would be worth it, and we just don’t know much about their content. I read there is something special also in these cases but what exactly it is hasn’t been said. I know I’ll get called a flipper but am thinking of going for it and selling off any series 1 boxes as I just don’t care for those. Tough decisions to be made. Anyone here going to try and get one?

I’ve been given the green light by the boss to buy one of these. But undecided at this stage. As I’m really only a Hawks collector I’m not so sure it would be worth it, and we just don’t know much about their content. I read there is something special also in these cases but what exactly it is hasn’t been said. I know I’ll get called a flipper but am thinking of going for it and selling off any series 1 boxes as I just don’t care for those. Tough decisions to be made. Anyone here going to try and get one?

Why wouldn't you just take the $900 and buy some boxes you would actually like busting and collecting rather than boxes you have no clue what they will be?

Why wouldn't you just take the $900 and buy some boxes you would actually like busting and collecting rather than boxes you have no clue what they will be?

Because I’m lead to believe these are great value with around 7 boxes per case. And with a chance at a HOF box or Cazaly Classics box plus the special extra it’s tempting.

Is there something that you know and/or are not telling us (or not allowed to say) about the product @Matt26? You seem unusually negative about this one (for someone who is generally a great promoter of products 🙂).

Is there something that you know and/or are not telling us (or not allowed to say) about the product @Matt26? You seem unusually negative about this one (for someone who is generally a great promoter of products 🙂).

No not at all.........I have absolutely zero to do with anything Select.

I have heard plenty about how they operate behind the scenes from numerous people and would say that I am not really a fan of some of the things they do.

Ill leave it at that.

I have heard plenty about how they operate behind the scenes from numerous people and would say that I am not really a fan of some of the things they do.

Sounds like TNP Mark II

I did notice you had a negative tone of late, thought you were trying to take my throne :p

Sounds like TNP Mark II

I did notice you had a negative tone of late, thought you were trying to take my throne :p

I'm giving it a shake aren't i! Ha ha.

I guess my overall frustration comes down to seeing companies with exclusive licences who could make whatever products they want punching out the same old shit each year.

I know they are different markets, but would love to see people like Select really push the boundaries on a few sets rather than playing it safe each time with supposed "greatest sets ever made in the history of the world" BS.

Maybe I am turning into you @BoondasH1 !

Will be interesting as could go either way. Could be a great opportunity to get some value for money or select see it as a great way to offload the unwanted boxes.

Time will tell but if I see a whole bunch of 2014 and 2015 future force I will be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom