Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

New arrival:

DCD78F5E-33A6-42E4-8B02-A03C4BCCEFE6.jpeg

in hindsight i shouldnt have bought a couple cases. im more interested in chasing specific cards. I got lucky with the first case in hitting the fyfe sig patch and some others but yeh, prob shouldve just spent the money on the exact cards i wanted.

its been a week and i still havent opened the 2nd case yet lol

in hindsight i shouldnt have bought a couple cases. im more interested in chasing specific cards. I got lucky with the first case in hitting the fyfe sig patch and some others but yeh, prob shouldve just spent the money on the exact cards i wanted.

Let me know if you get them west coasters;);)

Might be better off selling the unopened boxes then, you could easily get $700+ for them each right now (and thats being conservative)

List the case as undividual boxes on ebay from fresh case. $1000 each and use the profits to buy the ones you are after

Obviously the die hard collectors that can’t wait and need their teams cards buy first and pay more. Prices have started to come back down to earth a little. I don’t expect them to ever be too low but I think if patient you should be able to buy them at half decent prices soon.

I am not sure as what to do with mine.... I had bought the folder from select that fit in the 130pt cards and some extra sleeves cause I wanted to collect, at worst, all the base cards. Seeing the prices of the base cards getting sold on eBay for an average of $50 each, that a bit over 5k roughly for the 108 base. Over time, the ones that you need you’ll probably have to pay more for just so u can get that card. I’m tossing up as to whether to try and collect or sell what I have or just keep the cards that I really enjoy and cherish them.

I bought 4 boxes and last night I opened my first box. Do I open the other 3? Do I keep them for a while and sell the boxes? Need to figure out what to do!

I am not sure as what to do with mine.... I had bought the folder from select that fit in the 130pt cards and some extra sleeves cause I wanted to collect, at worst, all the base cards. Seeing the prices of the base cards getting sold on eBay for an average of $50 each, that a bit over 5k roughly for the 108 base. Over time, the ones that you need you’ll probably have to pay more for just so u can get that card. I’m tossing up as to whether to try and collect or sell what I have or just keep the cards that I really enjoy and cherish them.

I bought 4 boxes and last night I opened my first box. Do I open the other 3? Do I keep them for a while and sell the boxes? Need to figure out what to do!
How did you go?

The base set would cost closer to $3k to complete at a guess

Im happy to buy the sealed boxes from you :)

How did you go?

Base
Heath Shaw 10/90
Justin Westhoff 70/90
Elliot Yeo 41/90
Toby McLean 78/90

Norm Smith Medal Wayne Harmes 41/65

Prem/Brownlow Dbl John Platten 48/65

Finals Folklore Peter Matera 39/70

Prem Glory Signed Frank Adams 16/40

Franchise Future Signed Cam Rayner 69/70

Finals Folklore Signed Alex Jesaulenko 04/70

Obviously the die hard collectors that can’t wait and need their teams cards buy first and pay more. Prices have started to come back down to earth a little. I don’t expect them to ever be too low but I think if patient you should be able to buy them at half decent prices soon.
Agree, but the shorter printed cards, i.e. #/25’s and even some of the #/40’s will get buried in collections very quickly and may be much harder to get later down the track.

open them....there is gold in them box's

Back
Top Bottom