Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

If that's the big highlight of the release I'm not too impressed.

Who here will be willing to drop $3 -5k on a quad signature of coaches? I'd say they've inflated the hopeful figure significantly.
A good point here: if you're lucky enough to pull it I guess the best thing to do is to make it a part of your PC irrespective of what you collect- I feel confident there is one thing harder to pull than a card like rumoured - finding a buyer who's prepared to the right price

Lol that doesnt work mate as they are both current players haha think you missed the concept
I thought it was a past time champion and a current key player? I mentioned Ward as that's about far back as things go for GWS! Would you then say Stevie J or Luke power instead? Bearly say so

Is this to say it now comes down to following:

11. Dual signature - retired and current star - most/all teams

12. Superstar Guernsey signature

13. Super coach quad signature

Give this man a medal haha that is the best idea i have seen to date and that set would dwfinately makw this release vakue for money.

But you left out Nathan Ablett and peter wright for suns :p

Suns id prob go Hunt + Swallow

Hunt obviously wasn't a star but he was an icon of the club (GAJ aside of course).

Sheedy + Cameron

Yep sheedy and ward i would think imo as both massive names of gws. More so than cameron as ward captained from begoning.

Wouldnt be hunt considering his drug scandal and mediocre career. Dont get me wrong i liked him as at least he had a red hot crack and tried to be the best he could be.

If gc had one i would say riachitelli and swallow or harbrow but obviously rischa just retired so too late. But people also thought he retired last year so who knows haha

Hard to come up with a great for gc otherwise who actually has retired. so i doubt they wpuld force one lol would be a waste of a card. Best i can think of is bock or campbelp brown and that says it all!!

So how many different Norm Smith Sigs. Because 37x55 accounts for a thousand more cards than what are left. I wonder if there are only 8-10 of these. Or has someone already mentioned this

I’d really like to see something different, apart from this coaches sig card. I think this set really does need a dual signature card, past and present player like what’s being discussed. Or dual patch card. A past and a present player dual patch card would be great. We just need to see some more new stuff from Select.

So how many different Norm Smith Sigs. Because 37x55 accounts for a thousand more cards than what are left. I wonder if there are only 8-10 of these. Or has someone already mentioned this
I think any Norm Smith medalist who was also the captain on winning side are accountable and those who won two and those with a HP before hand?
I think:
Gary Ayres
Tony Shaw
Greg Williams
Andrew McLeod
James Hird
Simon Black
Luke Hodge

As they're out of 55, don't think they'll be that many, just a higher case hit IMO

WOW Things just got serious..................

CHECK OUT THE JOSH KENNEDY PATCH, EVERY NUMBER 1 OF 25 SIGNATURE PATCH CARDS IS THE AFL LOGO FOR EVERY PLAYER.
WOW ............................

Select Footy Cards
18 mins ·
***SELECT SUPREMACY PREVIEW 11/13***
The preview of the exclusive Select Supremacy release heats up today with a sneak peak at one of our Superstar Signature Patch cards, featuring the Adelaide Football Club's Sam Jacobs! Each card features a genuine certified signature and match worn guernsey patch, and is numbered to only 25!
PREVIEWS TO DATE
Preview 1 - Supremacy Main Series cards / numbered to 90.
Preview 2 – Norm Smith Medallist cards / numbered to 65.
Preview 3 – Finals Folklore / numbered to 70.
Preview 4 – Premiership Glory cards / numbered to 40.
Preview 5 – Premiership Brownlow Double cards / numbered to 65.
Reveal 6 – Superstar Patch cards / numbered to 70.
Reveal 7 – Franchise Future Signature cards / numbered to 70.
Preview 8 – Premiership Glory Signature cards / numbered to 40.
Preview 9 – Finals Folklore Signature cards / numbered to 70.
Preview 10 - Norm Smith Medalist Signature cards / numbered to 55.
SERIES DETAILS
Limited Release product of 400 cases.
Only 2400 boxes only.
Each box containing 1 packet of 10 Supremacy cards.
The price per box is $500, and $3,000 per case.
xx.jpg
xxxx.jpg
xxc.jpg
xxsd.jpg
xxxs.jpg
xxxrrr.jpg

Last edited:
Numbering still doesn’t make sense.
1 card per club, 18 teams, numbered to 25 means there are 450 of these booklets in total. Yet there are only 400 cases.

Stated as a 1 per case hit.
Where are the other 50 going?

Back
Top Bottom