Select series 2B (dominance/certified equivalent)

What a great insight! I find it extremely interesting about the amount of cards available from 2019-2021 compared to before.

It’s clear to me that they’re trying to use a model similar to the NBA. Which we all know won’t be sustainable in the long run.

I’m only a new collector but I think 3 releases is plenty! Footy Stars, Prestige(hobby) & Series 2. Then say a brilliance type release every 2-3 years and super high end ‘supremacy’ every 5 years. The more often a high end release (yearly) happens the more it loses its aura

Seems weird we are 1 week into July and no-one has heard anything yet.

Yes I can only assume there has been some form of delay in production as the fact we haven’t seen a single promo yet is quite weird

And when you consider there would be a time stagger between promotions, select collector club order period, pre order website period then release date it starts getting very late in the season.

When you also consider we are meant to have supremacy 2 coming which should be around finals time, these things may end up getting squashed and no time for the series 2 to breath properly before supremacy drops

I noticed in the last year or so they don't drag out the previews, which I like. Do one each day or 2 and have them done in a week. So maybe we'll see some previews in the next couple of weeks, fingers crossed.

Dominance 2020 wasn't announced last year until July 20 or so, with a few days of previews, pre-orders on the 28th or so and the official release date of August 3. So we are still on track for a similar announcement and release date to last year.

Ok take it with a grain of salt but im calling

Dual sigs from each team (hopefully past and present) and rainbow sigs (three).

I would imagine rookies are back, as is medal cards, parallals and a replacement for on the rise.

Aside from that no real other ideas.

The natives are getting restless Select. Where are our next lot of cards to waste,I mean, spend our money on

The natives are getting restless Select. Where are our next lot of cards to waste,I mean, spend our money on
I messaged select asking for info, they said no info will be given and to like the Facebook page as any info will be put on there. I said bit hard to like the Facebook page when half the collectors in Australia have been blocked for having an opinion, I never got a reply after that

In that said drama is this assuming a corresponding release into next year? In other words top ends with 9 clubs this year then next plus a secondary top end for 9 clubs missing out on the frontline card this year then next?

Don't get wrong, I know exactly how hard it can be trying to collect every card of every player on your team, but if you don't like the number of products coming out, just don't buy boxes/singles? Pick and choose what cards you like and want to collect, it'll make your experience collecting more enjoyable and you don't have to go for broke trying to pick up every single card