Select series 1

Jyeza17

Banned User
Real Name
Jye
eBay User
Bellajane3
Got some more cards today got a best and fairest..l nothing special this years inserts no where near as good as last year.... And the peel and reveal are crap

did you get any geelong cards?

I have the following for sale or trade for Geelong cards from this series.

DIY Sticker Cards (I have not removed stickers and come with frames)
SS4 Nathan Van Berlo
SS43 Steele Sidebum
SS93 Jared Brennan
SS97 GWS Logo
SS206 Matthew Boyd
SS213 Daniel Cross

Best & Fairest
Matthew Pavlich

Rising Star
Luke Shuey

Milestone
Chris Judd
Nick Riewoldt

Club Trio
Fremantle

Commons
Got a few from 10 packs - will trade for Geelong (already have Bartel, Corey & Duncan)

Have to say I do like the look of these cards......id love to see one in hand to find out what the card is really like but I dont mind these at all (except for the player/team on this card)!

$(KGrHqJHJEYE88dN!6rSBPTySjEp5!~~60_12.JPG

Have to say I do like the look of these cards......id love to see one in hand to find out what the card is really like but I dont mind these at all (except for the player/team on this card)!

$(KGrHqJHJEYE88dN!6rSBPTySjEp5!~~60_12.JPG

Looks ok. Select are improving, is that one of the stickers? It's all very confusing this year lol.

I think its the card that the sticker peels off from......thats underneath the sticker.

Will be cracking open a case this weekend of Select Champions 2012 ( as long as they arrive ), will have full reviews and youtube vids up on website and Youtube channel early next week. Cards will also be for sale starting late next week some time. Looking forward to taking a look at the new designs and sets....

Back
Top Bottom