Select Prestige SP #2

Def looks like Richo, 1:16 boxes will obviously be hard to get, so it will only be for some lucky ones:cry:

so its clearly a 16 box case then right? one hit per case like always. keen as to know what they do with the draft pick sigs and very keen to know what the 1:72 inserts are. i like the look of the font they are using in this series, going by that richo. i think its part of the signature card not redemption, if they show it on the sell sheet dont they normally put the actually signature card minus the signature? not the redemption. i cant remember from previous years what they put. but if thats right then id say its a small cut-out off the sell sheet and it will have this card on it. maybe??? :blink:

Anyone seen the 5th SP? 1:576 so another Case Card.

Looks like a predictor but too rare to be one.

Maybe a redemption.

Since no one's talking about it on this site I thought I'd get the ball rolling.

41.jpg

Remember back in 2004 when they didn't have predictors at all and they just had the 1 Premiership card (was 1 in 10 boxes i think)... Was Port Adelaide flag.... Maybe they're doing this again???? I hope not buy who knows.....

2009 All-Australian Team

B: Corey Enright (Geelong) Matthew Scarlett (Geelong) Brian Lake (Western Bulldogs)

HB: Simon Goodwin (Adelaide) Craig Bolton (Sydney) Nick Maxwell (Collingwood)

C: Leigh Montagna (St Kilda) Lenny Hayes (St Kilda) Joel Selwood (Geelong)

HF: Paul Chapman (Geelong) Nick Riewoldt (St Kilda) (Captain) Dane Swan (Collingwood)

F: Leon Davis (Collingwood) Brendan Fevola (Carlton) Jonathan Brown (Brisbane)

Foll: Aaron Sandilands (Fremantle) Chris Judd (Carlton) (Vice-captain) Gary Ablett, Jr. (Geelong)

Int: Matthew Boyd (Western Bulldogs) Nick Dal Santo (St Kilda) Brendon Goddard (St Kilda)
Adam Goodes (Sydney)

Coach: Mark "Bomber" Thompson (Geelong)

I laugh when Brendon Goddard sits on bench, when Maxwell starts on the HB line.

Anyone seen the 5th SP? 1:576 so another Case Card.

Looks like a predictor but too rare to be one.

Maybe a redemption.

Since no one's talking about it on this site I thought I'd get the ball rolling.

Thanks for the "sneak peek"

This is just ridiculous select show us the whole freaking card!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom