Select Optimum 2021

Hold your horses ladies and gentlemen

Yeah, not many people reading the entirety of the messages.

They see "on the way" and think the drive is 2km from their house all of a sudden. Next thing you know is every grown adult has turned into a 7 year old waiting at the door haha

Same mate. Mine says booked for pick up, hopefully that means I might even see it Monday. How bloody exciting.
I also got an email from select syig my SCC box had been posted and provideda tracking number - my only wish was that I wish I had more than 1 box maybe I might get some group breaks

Officially joining the tracking number list. Exciting, would be awesome to have it by weeks end (breath not held). Be a great way to spend the grand final bye weekend!

I have been collecting the weekly cards from Select and ordering packs and the odd box too . I haven't opened any of this for a few weeks, so its starting to pile up. When the Optimum arrives I will feel like Augustus Gloop drinking from that river of Chocolate on Willy Wonka lol.

I have been collecting the weekly cards from Select and ordering packs and the odd box too . I haven't opened any of this for a few weeks, so its starting to pile up. When the Optimum arrives I will feel like Augustus Gloop drinking from that river of Chocolate on Willy Wonka lol.
Save some for later Augustus

I will probably gorge myself and feel the disappointment at the end when I have opened them all. It’s a good idea take your time and enjoy each pack u open

If anybody could shed some light on this situation, I'd be thankful.

I ordered 2 boxes on drop day. 1 was at 1pm and the other at 6pm. I have received tracking for one box, but not the other. I thought it was possibly due to the later time slot, however there are others that have received tracking on everything. I would contact Select, but my chances of giving birth to a chair are higher than getting a response.

Any idea if tracking numbers are still being rolled out over tonight and tomorrow, or is that it?

If anybody could shed some light on this situation, I'd be thankful.

I ordered 2 boxes on drop day. 1 was at 1pm and the other at 6pm. I have received tracking for one box, but not the other. I thought it was possibly due to the later time slot, however there are others that have received tracking on everything. I would contact Select, but my chances of giving birth to a chair are higher than getting a response.

Any idea if tracking numbers are still being rolled out over tonight and tomorrow, or is that it?
I think tracking numbers are still being sent out mate 👍🏻

Reactions: BJD
Back
Top Bottom