Select Non-checklist additions

travistycfc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Travis
eBay User
travistycfc
Hey guys,

First time poster & new to collecting. After finding a whole bunch of old sticker books and early 90s cards in my shed I have got the bug for it as an adult. (I've probably bought from a few of you over eBay in the past fortnight).

I have basically been relying on the official Select checklists to gauge what cards to collect and I have settled on team sets for the time being.

I have found that there are common releases that are not captured in these however.

Eg. 2017 footy stars - B&F cards are not mentioned anywhere but you pick them up when purchasing a folder only.
2015 - I have just stumbled across a Captains Signature 'Digital Series' that is not mentioned anywhere?

Are there many more of these kind of Easter eggs that will keep on surprising me?

Thanks,
Trav

the captain signature was through the short lived select app where you could win the cards.
There was a ben cousins album card in 2009 which I don't think was on the checklist

There was a Dustin Martin card released this week that you could buy through their website. Details were in a facebook post.

Back
Top Bottom