Select Hilites

Jacoby

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacoby
My Joel Selwood Hilite card showed up today. What's everyone's opinion? I'm slight disappointed in the quality for the price paid. Image resolution seems low and the number on the back just doesn't have the same feel as the certified and brownlow numbers.

IMG_3547.JPG

IMG_3548.JPG

A bit underwhelming Jacoby considering its $15 card but I'm still buying them at this stage. Agree with you on the numbering on the back as well.

Only started buying them from round 4 though so if anyone has spares of the first 3 rounds & is looking to trade for the last 3 rounds then let me know.

hi guys
the quality and the lack of any gold embossing on the front of the card or on the back in the numbering is due to select printing them themselves so they can get a 10 day turnaround for the cards.
the quality is poor as they get them printed on a laser printer and do nothing else to the cards.

s-l1600.jpg
i also gave select the heads up on them misspelling blundstone arena on the jarrad waite card. they changed it from blundestone arena before printing. i didnt really want to tell them but they will stuff something else up on the series anyway.

waite.jpg

Gold embossing / silver whatever would be nice. Would wait 4 weeks for them to be printed if so, do a batch every 4 weeks.
They appear no better than a common card. $15? nah

Back
Top Bottom