Select future force red signature discussion

Tim Hann

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tim
eBay User
bionical55
Hey guys,

a couple of days ago I bought 6 packs of future force and got a Luke Reynolds red signature numbered 197 - 200 I didn't now if that was a really good number or a really shit number if you could tell me the value of the card that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

most desired numbers are #2 (because Select hangs onto #1) and whatever the player's guernsey number is

numbers under 10 probably fetch a little more as well, some collectors desire those low numbers.

at the end of the day, as long as the sig is good and the card isn't dinged, what does it matter?

#197 would probably fetch the same as #50/70/100/120/etc

most desired numbers are #2 (because Select hangs onto #1) and whatever the player's guernsey number is

numbers under 10 probably fetch a little more as well, some collectors desire those low numbers.

at the end of the day, as long as the sig is good and the card isn't dinged, what does it matter?

#197 would probably fetch the same as #50/70/100/120/etc

Agree with Laz on this one. Spot on.

if it was 200/200 that in my opinion is better than 002 as 200/200 is the last and 002 is good but it's not the first, I love 002s and have a few but love last numbers just that tiny bit more, don't have one but if your lucky enough to have a 001 now that's just the pinnacle of numbers and would command at least X10 of cards normal value.

What is the point of select keeping 001 of everything surely they can just keep a card before they are stamped with the numbers

What is the point of select keeping 001 of everything surely they can just keep a card before they are stamped with the numbers

because there are numbers mate, they cant keep a blank card and then just number it as that would meen there is two of that number (thus they would get in a HUGE amount of trouble if found out). And i would think they want a numbered card to keep and #1 is the obvious choice!

I wonder if 001 was printed twice or if they are now missing one?
Grant Copely Purchased the card on ebay himself.... I didnt just hear this, he told me face to face.... he also said that last years Future Force, he was also missing 2 or 3 "001" cards which i have never seen surface.

Back
Top Bottom