DJW

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
djw041756
COMC User
mondana
Looking for mainly sale offers on this card.
Happy to hear trade offers of 1 card off similar value or more from my end
if required. Just testing the waters no need to move so would appreciate no low ballers.
Cheers.

IMG_2249.JPG

Last onesold for $154. That $140 offer would net you more money. Are you actually looking for more than ebay?

Id be interested in your big lot but nowhere hear the prices you're asking if this Exum is any indication of what you're looking for.

Not hating at all, just trying to see where your prices are at.

Aaron

Last onesold for $154. That $140 offer would net you more money. Are you actually looking for more than ebay?

Id be interested in your big lot but nowhere hear the prices you're asking if this Exum is any indication of what you're looking for.

Not hating at all, just trying to see where your prices are at.

Aaron
What date was that offer of 140 and what date was that last Exum sold???

Looks like June 16th $140 and July 19 $154. The 2nd sale was a probstein auction though do id lean closer to the $140 sale. Just my opinion.

Again, I'm not trying to start an argument, just trying to use facts to come up with priced you know.

Looks like June 16th $140 and July 19 $154. The 2nd sale was a probstein auction though do id lean closer to the $140 sale. Just my opinion.

Again, I'm not trying to start an argument, just trying to use facts to come up with priced you know.
I was surprised that sold at that price, good of season acquisition for someone. That $140 is Aussie and that $154 is US so I would probably lean more towards that. Happy to sell my collection but what does not sell will just send to Probstien once the Season begins.
Make me an offer on all those cards if you are interested.

I was surprised that sold at that price, good of season acquisition for someone. That $140 is Aussie and that $154 is US so I would probably lean more towards that. Happy to sell my collection but what does not sell will just send to Probstien once the Season begins.
Make me an offer on all those cards if you are interested.

No problem. Could you send me a list of what you currently have for sale and roughly what your looking for on them so i can do some research. I'd like to leave some meat on the bone so i could make some money on my end as well. Thanks.

Its the list I sent you the other day, I dare say our valuations will be a World apart so the ball is in your court to make an offer mate.

Your cards. Your prices. I understand if you don't want to precede any further but that's just how things run around here. I can't buy and sell the cards. I appreciate your back and forth and best of luck with your other sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom