Select Collector Club Membership

I grabbed one!
Did you get accepted? I'm wasn't sure if they had announced who was accepted and who was declined. Unfortunately it's not a case of 'if I pay I'm in'.

Fingers crossed all the true collectors get in!

To me it is just another money grab that will never guarantee anything for the true collector. What they have done with the Footy Stars has worked so need to keep that going. Will need to be even tougher however for the other (more valued) releases

You clearly didn't try and purchase any series 2 stock last year, based on that comment.

You clearly didn't try and purchase any series 2 stock last year, based on that comment.

I did get series 2 last year thank you. And got all I wanted at the proper retail prices including boxes and albums from our local AFL shop

I did get series 2 last year thank you. And got all I wanted at the proper retail prices including boxes and albums from our local AFL shop
So you remember that it sold out quick...? Now use that info to realise members will get exclusive access.

Members will get 1 box each, whoopie doo. And are them members only the so called true collectors??? ..............I bet you not

$99 membership plus way to sell extra stock

- A Select Club Logo album of your team (RRP $29.95)

- A “Select Star” cap (RRP $34.95) (Album and Cap to be sent out in mid May 2021)

- Exclusive access to SCC Members Only products and releases.

- Access to other SCC Member Only merchandise.

- Other SCC Member Only benefits in the future.

To secure your SCC Membership, you will need to complete the membership application form after purchasing this SCC Membership item. Once you have purchased this Membership you MUST complete the Application by 6pm on Monday April 19th.

Yep they found another way to make more money, not being cynical just factual.
Every release sells out regardless, pay $100 and your guaranteed a box.

so a box actually goes from $250 retail to $350 retail and you get a shiny cap to promote their business?

Cool bro:rofl:

Guess you have forgotten about the club album @ $30, which are actually nice. So take out the cap as no one really wants that, if you buy Prestige, series 2 then another premium release box it works out to be $23 a box extra. Given how hard and frustrating it was to get them last year and how expensive they were to buy off flippers then I'd say that's not too bad. But in saying that I still don't like the idea, I did buy a membership but wasn't overly happy about it personally. But guess I'm happy to know I am guaranteed at least one box of each, which is probably all I would buy anyway. I think $50-$60 would have been a better price mark, they can keep the cap. I'm guessing no one will want the SCC merch later down the track, but interested to find out about the member benefits in future.

so a box actually goes from $250 retail to $350 retail and you get a shiny cap to promote their business?

Cool bro:rofl:
lol are't you the type of customer to buy heaps of cases of Select product...

If spending $100 to guarantee stock against bots, flippers and hoarders will get me a series 2 or Supremacy/Brilliance box then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom