For Sale select 2000-2003 sets, subsets, folders and signatures for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

fathigh

OzCardTrader
Real Name
matt
hi everyone time to sell a good chunk of my collection complete 2000 set including all stars and reg, 2001 almost complete only missing girds and tallis, and 1 or 2 future forces, 2002 complete, 2003 set folder subsets future forces and ricketson and lockyer jersey signature cards also 2004 arthur beetson sig, mal maninga oversize 2008 sig card, reg gasnier 2008 redemption card, and a few more im forgetting. looking to sell signature cards individually, subsets in full, but open to whatever reallly so just pm me if you are interested in anything annd ill pm you pictures and a price as theres a lot to list so i think this will be easier. also i have a 2001 and a 2002 box for sale. :D thanks

all years now broken into sub sets :) thanks

all gone thanks

hi everyone time to sell a good chunk of my collection complete 2000 set including all stars and reg, 2001 almost complete only missing girds and tallis, and 1 or 2 future forces, 2002 complete, 2003 set folder subsets future forces and ricketson and lockyer jersey signature cards also 2004 arthur beetson sig, mal maninga oversize 2008 sig card, reg gasnier 2008 redemption card, and a few more im forgetting. looking to sell signature cards individually, subsets in full, but open to whatever reallly so just pm me if you are interested in anything annd ill pm you pictures and a price as theres a lot to list so i think this will be easier. also i have a 2001 and a 2002 box for sale. :D thanks

Hi mate,have you got the 2001 Team of the year set and 2000 storm team logo and how much do you want for them?
Cheers
Peter.

please pm me prices for your 2001 all star signature cards mate!
also your 2000 reg and 2001 langlands if you have them mate
cheers!

Matt, RU busting the sets up or selling complete? A few rough prices on things may help with the sales.

there is interest in complete sets at the moment but depending on result i will break into sub sets only and signature cards will be individual but open to interest on sig sets also. and i will just stick with pm for prices as theres too many for me to list thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom