Sekou Doumbouya

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
I was looking through the Blowout threads last night and came across a Sekou Doumbouya thread. I've just started to look more closely at this year's draft class and would like to start investing in a few. Anyway, the poster is one of the more astute members on there - if not the most astute member on there - and he was spruiking Doumbouya. What I loved was the guy's age (19) and, that he has great shooting mechanics. He's also playing on a rebuilding team(Pistons) and will get good minutes moving forward. The age factor I really like ( it's the main reason I'm very keen on Anfernee Simons - young, as well as talented and not overawed).I haven't seen Doumbouya play yet, but hopefully I will get a look at him soon.

Anyone on here have a big opinion of Doumbouya? Could he be the French Freak?

FeerTheDeer84

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
groove_merchant84
Great post mate! About to head over to blowout and have a read of the thread myself, but yes!! Sekou Doumbouya has amazing upside to his game! He also begun in the French Pro Leagues at age 16! Incredible potential for his career moving forward.

I've been picking up some of his stuff myself lately after watching his first couple of games. He may actually turn out to be one of the most solid players in the draft!

He was given the task of guarding LeBron in yesterday's game, and did an excellent job! Forced him to pass the ball off a few times too! His shooting wasn't as smooth as previous games, but he played long minutes and put in work for sure.

As for signs of being like Giannis Antetokounmpo, it could be possible, time will tell i guess, but he is definitely to become part of the Detroit starting 5 and make some waves among fans and collectors alike, no question about it.

bradt82

OzCardTrader
Real Name
brad
eBay User
beautybargains1
Played 33 minutes yesterday for 15 points and 2 boards.

33 mnutes for 11 points and 5 boards v the Lakers.

Reports Drummond may be traded before Feb 6 deadline - means his minutes will stay up if fit.

Rookie Prizm Silvers are already going over $50US - gotta be quick!

I've got 2 stashed away but wish I had 4-5 more.

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
I was bidding on one which went for $52US. I think you're right. His prices will track north quickly. Nice work with the 2 Silvers.

Top Bottom